AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: High quality Geo German rams coming up for sell.

Default Re: High quality Geo German rams coming up for sell.

Refund has been received! Thank you Rashidi for making things right!

Pierre
    When you know a thing, to hold that you know it; and when you do not know a thing, to allow that you do not know it – this is knowledge. Confucius

Pierre

Thank you, Bilbo, for the refund. And everyone should know you refunded me more than my original payment. My only concern is that you could have simply communicated with your buyers to explain what was going on ~ I think we're a reasonably tolerant bunch. The problem was that we had no news and thought you had just disappeared. I'm glad Al has reinstated you to the forum. Good luck in your endeavors. -Don

Real Name
    Ricardo

I received my refund as well. Thank you Bilbo

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

My sincere appologies for taking as long as I did to get the money back to you fine folk. I did not, nor ever intend to take your money and run. I had had a conversation with Al via phone and he assured me that it was not that I had a preorder go wrong that be banned me and that people were upset with me for, but it was my miscommunication in trying to resolve the situation, as well as me dissapearing on the forum that led to my banning. I would also like to make it clear that Al gave me an ear full and reprimanded me severly for my misconduct and was reluctant to even lift my ban. I asked him to for the sole purposs of me making this reply for you all to see. To be perfectly honest, I would be ok with him reinstating the ban. I just needed you all to see this first. See it from me.

That being said, again, the reason I was "missing in action" on this forum was because, admittingly so, I was ashamed. But the other reason was because I simply did not have the funds to reimburse people. So I logged on to share with you my circumstance and my intent to fully reimburse. I also was in correspondence with a few people who were texting me every so often to get a follow up on the situation and their money. Apparently, though, there were one or two people that were not able to get hold of me, which made the situation even worse. For this I also appologise.

I appologise for everything. For reselling fish that I ended up not having (due to a very bad batch that I had to cull which prevented me from making good on preorders), for the lengthy time it took to get reimbursements back, for my lack of communication during this whole ordeal......for everything. I am not a bad person. But I am a person who made some bad choices that I will never make again.

In closing I would like to say thank you to those of you who bore with me until the end. Those of you who did understand that I am not a bad person, you who down played the situation and even laughed at it at times.

I just need you to understand that it was no laughing matter and i had brought shame and dishonor to my name. I made some people very upset with me (rightly so) and it was a scary situation for me. Scary because I MYSELF have been ripped off in the fish world as well as even had some of my product STOLEN out of some of my customer's aquarium. I even reprimanded the culprit once he was found out. The point of me even saying all this is that I was scared of BEING that culprit. In fact I was terrified. In the end, though, I hope that I redeemed my honor. I will never again make the same mistakes that I did with this ordeal. That being said, again, I am very sorry for all of this.

Also I want to say that during all of this my phone did get replaced at one point and I was without a phone for a while. Not sure if this is when one of the members tried to get hold of me but couldn't. Whatever the case, I reimbursed everyone more than what they payed me. Not much more, I know, but still more.

If there is ANYONE out there that I missed (don't think there is) my phone number is 479-330-1620. Call or text me. It will be taken care of immediately. I know there is one fella from California that sent me some rams a while back that told me it was no big deal, and to pay him whenever. Well, I have a new phone and lost all my contacts, and before my old phone went bad I had deleted my messages in my inbox on the forum. So if you see this post, please contact me and i will send you the $100 we had agreed upon.
    Last edited by brewmaster15; 03-05-2015 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Promotional and Sales related

Bilbo, I'm so glad this problem has been rectified...I had not texted you again, but I had the address & would have, but I had faith you would set it straight...when I talked to you earlier, I said that I would wait for your next batch of fish to attain size, so I was not upset at all, just waiting to hear from you....thank you for the refund....
    Dottie korbi_doc

Last edited by brewmaster15; 03-05-2015 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Sales related.
    TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!

PROUD TO BE A FOUNDING MEMBER OF NADA! MAY WE CONTINUE TO PROSPER!

Rashidi has had an opportunity to post his apology. I am locking this thread again.. Further discussions can be made with him directly.

Thank you all,
    al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456