ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: High quality Geo German rams coming up for sell.

Default Re: High quality Geo German rams coming up for sell.

having the same issue here with Paypal.
    When you know a thing, to hold that you know it; and when you do not know a thing, to allow that you do not know it – this is knowledge. Confucius

Pierre

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Oh, again my number is 479-330-1620. I get texting or calls...
    A phone call might just be the ticket for those of you with pending refunds
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by Second Hand Pat View Post
    A phone call might just be the ticket for those of you with pending refunds
    I sent him a text since I am currently at work. I have texted with him back and forth before.

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Yikes! Blowing up in here! Sorry about the refunds not going through. I am not sure whats going on? Should not still be pending. Don't know if it's my bank account or paypal. Those who I refunded, I will get your payment back. No worries.

Real Name
    Ricardo

Yikes! Blowing up in here! Sorry about the refunds not going through. I am not sure whats going on? Should not still be pending. Don't know if it's my bank account or paypal. Those who I refunded, I will get your payment back. No worries.
    Thanks for the reply back Bilbo. Paypal sent me a similar reply as Don, but did not mention you not having the funds:

In review of your PayPal account, no worries; I can see here that the seller Rashidi Jones amounting to $136.00 USD which shows as pending. We start to process your refund as soon as the seller sends the refund to you. Depending on the banks involved, it can take up to 7 business days for a refund to be deposited to your PayPal account. The money will be posted on your PayPal account on or before December 16, 2014.

If it’s been more than 7 business days since you requested your refund, please contact your seller to find out why your refund is still pending.

I hadn't said anything because it said I would probably get paid by today, which still hasn't happened.

The refund was issued on the 5th and it has been pending ever since. I have never had this happen in the past which is why I reached out to PayPal personally.

Please give them a call and try to find out what the problem is. Thanks again for getting back to us.

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Has ANYONE received any of the fish they bought from Rashidi? Has ANYONE received a refund? I would really like to know. I haven't received either, and I haven't received an explanation.

Real Name
    Ricardo

At this time I have not received a refund, PayPal said seller did not have enough funds, and I have not received any rams, which I do not believe anyone else has either. The reason given was that seller had heavier culling than usual and there wasn't enough of them to fulfill my order. However, I did get a message from Bilbo saying he is working on getting everyone a refund and not to worry. Of course everyone is worried because they have not heard from him personally.

That has been my experience thus far.

Cafepress.com

Registered Member

I still haven't gotten any refund refund from him, but I have been going back and forth through text. As of now he says not to worry but that was a week ago. I haven't heard anything yet.

Registered Member

For what it is worth, I had a positive experience with Rashidi some time ago. He had shipping issues due to inexperience and some bad luck, and many customers in the Northern states received DOA fish, myself included. He immediately refunded me the cost of the fish as well as the cost of the shipping, and I understand that he did the same for many others. I would have ordered from him again, except that I purchased fish through a different source. Just my two cents worth.

Richard

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Well, personally if I was in Rashidi's shoes I would let everyone know when to expect refunds. I find when our members know when to expect payment they can be rather forgiving.
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

My bank would not pay paypal. Money was there but there was some dispute. In the time that I thought the payments were made, I had used funds from the account for other things. By the time this got sorted out it was to late. I now have to wait a few weeks till I have the funds again.

I am very sorry for the setbacks and confusion. Was not my intent. The whole ordeal is extraordinarily embarrassing as well as unprofessional on my part. I was trying to get this resolved before this blew up so I could save face but was not able. I don't do this for a living but hobby only. This still does not accuse my irresponsibility in the matter. I will resolve this issue and better but I need some time. So sorry for the massive inconvenience.

Real Name
    Ricardo

I am very sorry for the setbacks and confusion. Was not my intent. The whole ordeal is extraordinarily embarrassing as well as unprofessional on my part. I was trying to get this resolved before this blew up so I could save face but was not able. I don't do this for a living but hobby only. This still does not accuse my irresponsibility in the matter. I will resolve this issue and better but I need some time. So sorry for the massive inconvenience.
    I thank you Bilbo for keeping us in the loop. These things happen, and I am sure if everything gets resolved in a good way, it will show that you are a stand up guy that had to deal with a bad situation.

Cafepress.com

Its Jan 7 and this situation has not been resolved. Effective immediately, The user "Bilbo" is banned. I have zero tolerance here for people that do not honor their commitments. If you have been defrauded here by Bilbo. I suggest you look into your legal options.

al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Rashidi , Bilbo has refunded everyones money to date. I have reinstated his membership here on SD with Restrictions on Selling so he can participate on the forum and he has asked to be able to post in this thread so I am opening it for that.

al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast