ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: High quality Geo German rams coming up for sell.

Default Re: High quality Geo German rams coming up for sell.

Hi, Bilbo,

Please make sure to check with me before shipping my order because I often have to travel. I'd hate to be away from the house when a box of fish arrives! We'll need to coordinate arrival dates. Thanks, -Don

Arkansas. The northeast and northwest are the only two places in the winter that I have to watch closely.

Hi Bilbo, I'm in Tn, & its really cold here right now, hopefully when you ship, it'll be warmer....sent text to phone for 12 German rams, if you have them...do you Paypal? thnx Dottie
    TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!

PROUD TO BE A FOUNDING MEMBER OF NADA! MAY WE CONTINUE TO PROSPER!

Will do, Don!

I don't feel comfortable putting a date on those just yet. Once I get these German blues sent to their homes than I will set a date on those

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    I don't feel comfortable putting a date on those just yet. Once I get these German blues sent to their homes than I will set a date on those
    When will you be sending out the blues? It's been a while since I sent the payment. Just wondering.

Yeah, that's why I wanted to make sure everyone knew it was a reservation. Providing the weather permits, two weeks from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
    Yeah, that's why I wanted to make sure everyone knew it was a reservation. Providing the weather permits, two weeks from now.
    Sounds good, thank you.

Registered Member

Any geo German Rams left ?

More on the way. None left that are going out in a week.

I plan on shipping Monday. Arrival day will likely be mid week. All who have placed orders please text me your shipping address and your real name and your forum name. This will make my life a whole lot easier, lol. Do this for me and I will send you an additional ram. Thanks so much for all your patience!

Oh, again my number is 479-330-1620. I get texting or calls.

Also, these rams are very young. They were exactly a week old when I started this thread which makes them exactly 2 months old now. They are eating TINY sinking pellet food and lots of fresh green algae and some freshly hatched bbs. They are just now starting to get a tinge of color and will start breeding in about 3 weeks. Keep these little guys in clean water (not human clean but fish clean). By fish clean I mean no ammonia no Nitrites and minimal nitrates. I have 0 on everything because I keep algae in my tanks to eat the nitrates that are left over from the bio bed's feasting, lol. Also, keep your water column mostly free from dissolved organics. To aid in this put a prefilter sponge cube on the intake of your main filter. Keep your temp between 84-86 at all ages of ram. Feed at least three times a day (once in the morning and twice in the evening and they will grow and color up to their full potential. Do it not and you will grow out weak, ugly rams. Im dead serious about this. Ram's little bellies can not hold very much food at all and their matabolisms are extreemly high so they need several feedings a day to grow to their max potential. Three times a day is minimal. But the more times throughout the day you can feed these rams the faster they will grow. Once they have reached 8 months of age you then need to feed once a day with feedings twice a day a few times a week. Throw in a fasting day once a month. This is how you make rams get REALLY big and how you keep them alive a very long time. Hope this helps
    Last edited by Bilbo; 12-04-2014 at 09:06 AM.

I sent out refunds to a few people because after I culled I didn't have enough.

Bilbo, I'm very sorry to point this out, but I haven't received a refund because you don't have the funds in your PayPal account, although I sent you $96 in October. Even though my paypal account says you've sent me a refund, it's still pending. I wrote PayPal about this, and here's what they said:

Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is Brittany and I am happy to assist you.

The refund is pending because when your merchant initiated it they must not have had the funds in their balance, and therefore we had to go to their bank to complete the request which takes 3-5 business days to complete. Being as though they initiated this on December 6, 2014, and 3-5 business days have already passed you may consider opening a dispute against your seller.

Thank you

Bilbo, I sent you a pm about this, but you didn't respond. I don't really want to open a dispute against you. What should I do?

Thanks, -Don

Don, My Paypal is the same.... I surely hope Rashidi will take care of this & I still want the fish when they are available....
    TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!

PROUD TO BE A FOUNDING MEMBER OF NADA! MAY WE CONTINUE TO PROSPER!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast