ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Franks New Aquarium

Default Re: Franks New Aquarium

Quote Originally Posted by sd86tlam View Post
    Fantastic Thank you very much. Having Josie hand-deliver the fish straight to your home must be like Santa came to town
    Josie runs a great company, and a fantastic service as well. So nice to meet her in person, and get her professional opinion on some improvements that I could make on the tank, especially in terms of the water flow, which I was subsequently able to correct. The breeding pair that she included, started breeding almost right away, and have had at least three runs already.

Silver Member

Frank,

Just absolutely spectacular!!!!!!

The way your fish settled in so quickly is just amazing.

I really like your selection of fish. The way they swim together is so beautiful.

Paul (afriend)

Quote Originally Posted by afriend View Post
    Frank,

Just absolutely spectacular!!!!!!

The way your fish settled in so quickly is just amazing.

I really like your selection of fish. The way they swim together is so beautiful.

Paul (afriend)
    Thank you, Paul. All credit to Josie, she provided a valuable service to me, and felt fortunate that she was able to help me. Two different pairs are breeding in the tank now!

image.jpg image.jpg the fish are getting so big! Just a couple of fish that cooperated with a side photo, typically, when you approach the tank they are nose to nose with you because they are so social (they beg!). You cannot go wrong with Chicago Discus. image.jpg

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Chicago Discus's Avatar

For those of you who have been envying the Giant Flora Turqs and Cobalts that Josie used to stock Frank's aquarium, we want you to know that we have them back in stock. They are jumbo size and potential show quality Giant Floras, simply stunning! Check them out on our website https://chicagodiscus.com/product/5-...red-turquoise/ and https://chicagodiscus.com/product/6-...-flora-cobalt/
    Chicago Discus

Website-- www.chicagodiscus.com
    Email---- chicagodiscus@att.net

7 inches is a pretty good estimate, especially for the red turq's mine are now huge. You are getting what you pay for if purchase from Chicago Discus.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123