ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Aquarium Industries (AI) in Australia feedback

Registered Member

Thumbs down Aquarium Industries (AI) in Australia feedback

Came across this thread when searching for Stendker discus in SD.

I think that's the wholesaler or Aquarium Industries (AI) in Australia that imported B grade fish or a mix of B grades and A grades.

My personal experience is that AI's staffs are rude and can't be reason with. I bought 11 wilds from AI and received one stunned fish or deformed spine, picture below:
    bad_1.jpg

Trying to communicate with them to see if they could do something with the fish. The reply is simply a NO. They event say that the fish is within the acceptable margin and has nothing wrong. The fish is sold as Wild Green Tefe with a few Red Spot and is expensive.

I bought few Stendkers and 2 wild greens from them last year, but the 2 Wilds I bought last year came with Columnaris, my bad for not QT them properly.

I think Aquarium Industries is not a responsible wholesaler, unlike the US, Hans and Kenny that always have great reputation in not only selling good quality fish but also follow up with the shipment.

I stay in Victoria. I am sick of the way Aquarium Industries treats me and will not buy any fish from them any more. I recently switched to looking up my stock in Melbourne that sells Forrest discus.

Default Re: Aquarium Industries (AI) in Australia feedback

I split this from another thread.. SD members please remember to only post if you have first hand experience with the seller.

Thanks,
    al
    AquaticSuppliers.comFoods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images