ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Ebay LED fixtures

Registered Member

Default Ebay LED fixtures

Does anyone have experience with any of these fixtures. Im looking natural lighting so i'm debating if i should the the Full spectrum or an all white fixture. Light will go in a 90g tall tank 24".

all white
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/291282982267?var=590424596376

full spectrum
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/281579668335

Registered Member

Default Re: Ebay LED fixtures

I have had BeamsWork lights on my planted discus tanks for a number of years. These are great for the price. They are not fancy with a lot of feature but mine does have two light levels and I also bought the optional time. The time is also very simple. You can only set one interval per day for each of the light levels. I have my level coming on in the morning. The light then turns off and comes back on at night at high level.

I have never had any problems with this brand of lights. All the LEDs are still going strong.

Real Name
    Roland E. Wilson

Have two sets of Beamworks for my tanks and excellent for the price. No bells& whistle.

Registered Member

with the amount of negative feed back from the full spectrum link you're on your own if you want to do business. I didn't see any from the led fixture but it sounds as if this guy could care less how you like his products it all about your money. Heck ask him some questions to see how he handles them, Tell him the amount of negative have your worried about the quality of his items.