AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Marineland 60-Gal. Heartland Aquarium Ensemble - $174.99 @ PetSmart

Default Marineland 60-Gal. Heartland Aquarium Ensemble - $174.99 @ PetSmart

This is a pretty good deal for someone starting out.

http://www.petsmart.com/gsi/webstore...h8PjKk2rKBXbUw
    Last edited by rickztahone; 03-30-2015 at 03:03 PM.

Registered Member

Default Re: Marineland 60-Gal. Heartland Aquarium Ensemble - $124.99 @ PetSmart

dupo sorry

Registered Member

Me thinks they got this askew

Tank Dimensions: 12.75"L x 48.5"W x 25" H

great price none this less, Just wish you could just buy a large tank at petsmart. YOU must take the stand as it comes in a set. I wanted to buy a 150 but I have a stand it would fit on that will never collapse like the one they offered in the price.

correction it is 175.00

Real Name
    Jacklyn

this is a pretty good deal, I think they have the length and width dimensions switched. marineland site says 48" x 13" x 24" so yea they've got it backwards.
    ~JACKLYN~

Real Name
    Matt

That is a good price, but that stand looks like it wouldnt fit much filtration.

Real Name
    Ricardo

Default Re: Marineland 60-Gal. Heartland Aquarium Ensemble - $174.99 @ PetSmart

I see the deal for $174.99 and have changed the title to reflect that. If there is a place to get it at the original title post price, please let me know and I will change it back.
    Last edited by rickztahone; 03-30-2015 at 03:17 PM.

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Jacklyn

If you follow the link, the petsmart page does say 174.99 ricardo
    ~JACKLYN~

Quote Originally Posted by rickztahone View Post
    I see the deal for $174.99 and have changed the title to reflect that. If there is a place to get it at the original title post price, please let me know and I will change it back.
    You snooze you lose. There was a promotion for additional $50 off if you pick up at local store when I posted the link. They took that off so now it's $174.99 instead.

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by DiscusOnly View Post
    You snooze you lose. There was a promotion for additional $50 off if you pick up at local store when I posted the link. They took that off so now it's $174.99 instead.
    Ah, that makes sense. I am not in the market for a new tank but just wanted to make sure the deal was attainable. Thanks for the update.

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Registered Member Keith Perkins's Avatar
    Real Name
    CozyKeith

Quote Originally Posted by DiscusOnly View Post
    I saw the $50 pick up promo this morning, I wonder if it was a mistake since it's a pick up item only.
    President - North American Discus Association