ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Breeders In Northwest Indiana?

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Melissa

Default Breeders In Northwest Indiana?

So I'll be setting up my 93 gallon tank on Tuesday and then after my tank cycles I'll be looking to buy my first discus! Now I've already decided I will be buying from Exotic Discus, but I'm looking for other breeders or places that sell discus in the area. Just keeping my options open is all ☺ is anyone here a breeder near me or know of a breeder near me? I'm looking for at least 3.5 to 4 inch discus.

Registered Member

Default Re: Breeders In Northwest Indiana?

Quote Originally Posted by MissaD89 View Post
    So I'll be setting up my 93 gallon tank on Tuesday and then after my tank cycles I'll be looking to buy my first discus! Now I've already decided I will be buying from Exotic Discus, but I'm looking for other breeders or places that sell discus in the area. Just keeping my options open is all ☺ is anyone here a breeder near me or know of a breeder near me? I'm looking for at least 3.5 to 4 inch discus.
    Josie and Miranda at Chicago Discus!! Awesome to work with!!!

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Melissa

I know of Chicago discus, just was wondering about other breeders in the area but I don't think there are any lol

Registered Member

If you looking for good size discus I got 2 altum flora discus they both at 6in mark and growing. I'm located in milwaukee I'd you willing to drive. 20150402_165144.jpg20150402_165048.jpg