ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Adorama, a great place for your Photographic needs.

Default Adorama, a great place for your Photographic needs.

With all the interest in photography here I wanted to give a quick review of one of the places I really like working with. When it comes to great prices and fast service, Adorama always come thru for me.

http://www.adorama.com/

I have bought everything from film, to new cameras and lens, memory cards , to tripods, and many used things from them over the years. I've always been amazed at how well they rate their used gear. Great prices and great service, always. They carry all the major brands and then some. And the shipping is always very quick. Oh and they also buy used equipment at a fair price as well. Maybe nows the time to upgrade! hint hint!

Theres some really shady camera gear sellers out there so be careful. Places like Adorama though you can trust....

I recently upgraded some equipment with them at great price... and to my surprise about a month latter, I got a nice rewards certificate, which came in real handy when added to a nice birthday gift certificate that a few good friends here gave me.
    Just ordered some additional memory cards !

Anyways, theres other sellers out there that are good, like BHphoto but I'd definetly check out Adorama for your needs. They've earned my repeat business time and time again.

best always,
    al

ps.. doesn't get better than ordered last night and shipped this morning!
    Last edited by brewmaster15; 05-08-2015 at 12:20 PM.
    AquaticSuppliers.comFoods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Real Name
    Ricardo

Default Re: Adorama, a great place for your Photographic needs.

I can't say I have ever bought from Adorama, but I will check them out to do price comparisons next time I am in the market.

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Matt

Agreed. Though like most places they have slip ups. I've had a single bad experience with them, and really it wasn't bad because they took care of it but it was a mislabeled item on their website. Like I said they took care of it but it was disappointing it happened in the first place when I needed the part before going on a trip and didn't have time to get the replacement. I've bought so much though that this single instance wouldn't make me hesitate from buying from them again or recommend them to a friend. One of the 2 large photography shops I trust.

I do use their print shop as well, excellent.
    -Matt

Real Name
    Phil

+1 here... I have purchased most of my stuff from them and it has always been a good experience!

Real Name
    Dave

Adorama is one of three places I purchase from with the other two in order of preference being Keh.com and BH photo.
    God is the artist, he merely allows me to see and capture his work . http://davesphotography7055.zenfolio.com/ coupon code: angelfish
    some of my work accepted by Pentax (the camera bodies I use): http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/artists/davidgray

I have shopped at B&H for over 30 years. If you ever get the chance the store in New York is a must see. Bet you can't leave without buying something!

About 6 months ago I went to a camera store that a friend told me about, maybe a 30 minute drive from my house. What a pleasure to meet people who run a camera store and are passionate about photography as well as knowledgeable. You can bring them any printed add or email them any website and they will match the price.
    Plus you get that hands on benefit. Pretty rare these days.
    Stan

SIMPLY DISCUS IS AN OXYMORON