AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shutting down the fish room for a while...........

Default Re: Shutting down the fish room for a while...........

Quote Originally Posted by Mugwump View Post
    So how's the move going?...I hate moving.....
    I have all the tanks down except two 40's and four 60's. They are holding the fish I am taking with me. Your wild angels. About 20 (P Blue) Platinum and Smokey angels with the glitter gene 5 months old. About 10 Red spotted angels about 6 months old. Smokey pair and Red Spot pair. Pair of Piwo Red Turq discus with about 20 1 month old fry.

I've moved about a third of my tanks down and I have a 125, four 40's and two 29's set up empty in my Father-in-laws garage. I will wait and move the fish down when we put the for sale sign up here. Hopefully about 2 more weeks. I'm in the middle of replacing all the decking on our deck and will then move on to painting the inside of house a neutral color. Need to line someone up to replace the carpet upstairs and do a little work on the kitchen.
    Larry Bugg

NADA - Vice President
    Atlanta Area Aquarium Association

Default Re: Shutting down the fish room for a while...........

Here's hoping that you're further on with the move....creating your new fish room has to be kicks, all of the things you wanted in the old one can be added in now....and, of course, you can add even more tanks...LOL
    http://www.mugwump-fish-world.com/
    He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which.
    - Douglas Adams

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123