Registered Member Carolina discus's Avatar

Default Re: Member Spotlight -August 2015 - Eric LaCroix - Carolina Discus

Thanks Guys!!!!
    Regards,
    Eric
    Carolina Discus
    www.carolinadiscus.com

Really great spotlight! Great to learn about you Eric and your discus endeavors. It is really great that Hannah and your family is a great help with it all. Makes it special for sure! I appreciate all your thoughts.
    Thanks for sharing.

Ardan

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Mark A. Thomas

Hello Eric your fish look beautiful I am just getting started with discus just love them. Like you this is my downtime
    and stress release. As a preacher I need something to help me to wind down and I believe the good Lord does that through my fish.
    Just love watching them they all have their own personality. Looking forward for my first pair to mate for me. Do you currently
    sale your fish to others?
    Sincerely
    Mark

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Adolfo

Praise the Lord Mike! My name is Adolfo i also am a Pastor/preacher, and yes Eric has a lao of great discus for sale, i just purchased 6 baby blue royals from him about 3 weeks ago. You can call him go to his website Carolina discus. -Lighthouse

Registered Member Carolina discus's Avatar

Hi Mark...yes, our fish can be found in our sponsor section, pm us, or contact us off our website at www.carolinadiscus.com

Hi Adolfo! Hope the new fish are doing great! Thank you again
    Regards,
    Eric
    Carolina Discus
    www.carolinadiscus.com

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Adolfo

Yes Eric the Blue Royals arr doing great, thier growing and very healthy! You have definitely won yourself a customer and someone thats always going to steer people your way because after doing a lot of searching for the type of discus that i was looking for you ce ouy on top, and you didn't disappoint! Thanks again Adolfo - (aka)Lighthouse

A great read Guys! Thanks again Paul for another great spotlight! and Thank you Eric for a look at who Carolina Discus is. You offered some very candid opinions and observations in your interview and very accurate ones at that! Thanks for taking the time to do so and give us a glimpse of your ethics and values.

Best always,
    Al

ps... on a personal thank you! For your comments
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Great read Eric. It was very interesting and informative. Thank you for taking the time to share your story. You've always had stellar quality fish and I'd easily pick up some fish from you if I was in the states. Homebred royal blues sound great!

Take care,

Eddie
    Visit Eddie's Place

"If you ask for an opinion...don't get pissed when I give you mine."

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Kenny's Discus's Avatar

Great writeup Eric and nice looking families you got there! Your care for your fish shows in these pics! Anyone looking for some quality juveniles or adults should contact Carolina Discus for their super healthy and quality stock.

Continue success to you and all the best Eric!

Kenny
    Tel: (650) 290-1283
    Email: kennysdiscus@gmail.com
    To receive future monthly shipment notifications click here: http://eepurl.com/bBqhK5

Registered Member

I just wanted to add my admiration of Eric's fish and his integrity. I drive close to 2 hours two or three times per year from SC when Eric has strains that interest me. I have never been disappointed in the quality. Eric is always patient as I can't help but want to see all the strains he has in every tank and talk about them. He always makes me feel welcome, even though I only leave with a small number of fish. I never leave without a smile on my face from talking with him and from knowing I will be looking at some great fish when I get them in my aquarium at home. Somehow, I knew exactly how Eric felt before reading the interview. It shows in the quality of his fish and just the type of guy he is. Keep it up, Eric.

Quote Originally Posted by h20delta View Post
    I just wanted to add my admiration of Eric's fish and his integrity. I drive close to 2 hours two or three times per year from SC when Eric has strains that interest me. I have never been disappointed in the quality. Eric is always patient as I can't help but want to see all the strains he has in every tank and talk about them. He always makes me feel welcome, even though I only leave with a small number of fish. I never leave without a smile on my face from talking with him and from knowing I will be looking at some great fish when I get them in my aquarium at home. Somehow, I knew exactly how Eric felt before reading the interview. It shows in the quality of his fish and just the type of guy he is. Keep it up, Eric.
    Very nicely said - that's exactly how Eric is !

Registered Member

Hi Eric,
    Gread read, you mention $500 for electric, same as my bill but I got an discount by using 1000kwh each month the electric company gave me a different rate schedule.

Cliff

For anyone who's never had to deal with Eric, you're missing out. I'm a big fan of all the breeders & suppliers on here; Eric is no exception. Great great dude and I've witnessed in person (back in 2012) that he doesn't just preach quality, he practices it. Also another member that has taught & helped me since joining SD.

Eric, now stop screwing around and hurry the hell up on locating San Merahs... and get those RR's multiplying ASAP!!! :P
    -Elliot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12