Default Re: lump on body

test....can i respond to this?

Real Name
    Ramon

Quote Originally Posted by Jack L View Post
    test....can i respond to this?
    go ahead
    When God leads you to the edge of a cliff....Trust him fully and let go....
    Only two things can happen....
    Either, " He will catch you when you fall...or He will teach you how to fly....."

Real Name
    Disappointed-MadMatt

So sorry, glad to hear your wife is doing better. A lot of people don't realize low iron can be very dangerous, my wife has gone thru the same thing, something as simple as too many coffees lowers her iron enough her gums will bleed when brushing her teeth(and no she doesn't have crack teeth...lol... Quite the opposite she has perfect teeth and very healthy gums at a beautiful age of 35). I can just imagine if her cycle started when her iron was super low, she would be at the hospital as well too.
    As far as the fish, it seems to be a wound that got infected and spread to the blood stream? (Would this be A correct assumption?)
    Rick, Toni what do you think?
    Time to move on.

Real Name
    Ramon

Quote Originally Posted by MadMatt View Post
    So sorry, glad to hear your wife is doing better. A lot of people don't realize low iron can be very dangerous, my wife has gone thru the same thing, something as simple as too many coffees lowers her iron enough her gums will bleed when brushing her teeth(and no she doesn't have crack teeth...lol... Quite the opposite she has perfect teeth and very healthy gum at a beautiful age of 35). I can just imagine if her cycle started when her iron was super low, she would be at the hospital as well too.
    As far as the fish, it seems to be a wound that got infected and spread to the blood steam? (Would this be A correct assumption?)
    Rick, Toni what do you think?
    Thanks Matt and I believed you are right as I can't see/find anything from the wound like tumor or parasite, just a wound that got infected. I withheld feeding BH for now 'cause I cleaned both filters thoroughly to avoid another infection on my main tank until I get them fully cycled again. 100% WC daily instead of 80%, all fish are doing good, no signs of sickness whatsoever.
    Last edited by monching; 08-29-2015 at 02:26 PM.
    When God leads you to the edge of a cliff....Trust him fully and let go....
    Only two things can happen....
    Either, " He will catch you when you fall...or He will teach you how to fly....."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123