Just received my discus from James Perrenod at Discus R' Us! Everything was packed extremely well! Each fish had blackout sleeves on the inside and each one was triple bagged just to make sure there was no leaking. All the fish had plenty of oxygen in the bags and were packed securely in the box with no room to wiggle or get bounced around. When I got the fish out of their outer bags and blackout sleeves the fish looked great had no stress bars, and to my surprise they weren't even breathing heavy! All five fish's color look amazing and they don't even seem upset that they were stuck in a box overnight. James called me in the morning to make sure that all the fish arrived securely and safely, which was great because he really does care about the fish. I've ordered fish online before and never has anyone even contacted me to make sure the fish are well. After floating the fish for 30 minutes I put them all into the tank and they have been happily swimming along all day. I still can't believe that the fish are not showing stress bars or breathing heavy. Even when I have bought discus from the local fish store 20 minutes away they have been more stressed than this, it's pretty hard to believe. All five fish kept amazing color even after being stuck in a box for 18 hours, when I took them out they looked like I had just picked them up from the warehouse in New Jersey. Now I was expecting the fish to have lost some color from shipping, because in the past the fish I've ordered from other retailers have come in looking white as ghosts and usually takes anywhere from a week or two to color up, but these fish still had beautiful vibrant color, I was stunned. I received my order at 10am today and put them in at 10:30a. Everyone has been swimming actively in the tank looking great all day to my surprise. Another thing that was surprising was the size and shape of the discus I received. I ordered two Ring Leopards that were listed as 3-3.5" and the fish I got were easily 4.5-5"+ I could not believe it. The fineline snakeskin and snakeskin eruption were listed as 2-2.5" and were almost 4". The blue diamond was listed as 2.5" and when it showed up it was almost 4"!! I swear these must have grown overnight! When I was talking with James I was excited to mention that the fish were huge and he said that he only measures his fish by the body size, not head to tail like most retailers. These fish are so beautiful I can't stop looking at them, I have never seen discus this round before! Each one is perfectly round shaped and their eyes look great, nice and clear and in perfect proportion to their bodies. I'm so happy I decided to order from Discus R' Us and James Perrenod because the quality of these discus are A++ each time I look over at them I can hardly look away. Goh Eng Khoon has done an amazing breeding job, and I am very happy I was able to find such a great breeder and supplier in James at Discus R' Us. I can't say thanks enough for the wonderful fish I recieved today! I would highly recommend Discus R' Us to anyone looking to buy some beautiful healthy fish at great prices. These fish were cheaper than the ones being sold at my local fish store, bigger, and healthier too. I still can't believe it. Thanks James your fish are are the best!