AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: OT - 2015-2016 Fantasy Football!

Real Name
    Ricardo

Default Re: OT - 2015-2016 Fantasy Football!

Quote Originally Posted by Phillydubs View Post
    Thats a nice squad there Rick, especially once bell comes back and if he is himself, you may need to get craft on the waivers for some WR depth but looking solid...PPR?
    yeah, PPR. I can always rely on Bell as a PPR monster as he is one of the top RB receivers out there. Decker is a PPR monster as well. I really wish I would have gotten Keenan Allen, he is probably the highest PPR wideout out there atm. If you haven't drafted yet, consider picking him up in second round. He went at the end of my 2nd round and I would expect that to go across most leagues.

I forgot to mention, I also got Coleman on a whim. Hopefully he isn't a bust.

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Tom

I don't normally carry multiple Defensive teams or even QB/TE for that matter. Depending on your league setup, loading up on WR/RB is a better alternative with a nice upside.

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by tvo View Post
    I don't normally carry multiple Defensive teams or even QB/TE for that matter. Depending on your league setup, loading up on WR/RB is a better alternative with a nice upside.
    We have $5 transaction fees that go towards the main pot. So, loading up on all positions tends to be the smart move, or else I am looking at roughly an extra $100-$150 (pending injuries) at the end of the regular season.

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by rickztahone View Post
    We have $5 transaction fees that go towards the main pot.
    Ouch!!!

Real Name
    Ricardo

Good day all! Football season is back! Who won their first week? I know I did! I had hunt on my team. Sitting pretty on my BENCH! I won either way but it would have been nice to win by a larger margin.

Any sleepers out there to look out for? Who are you dumping after week 1? Who looked better than expected? Lets hear it.

Cafepress.com

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Tom

I lost my first week. I had Ajayi and Winston on the bye and had to pickup QB, Carson Palmer of all the players. He did almost next to nothing. Well, consider him dropped from my team.
    Brutal week 1 for David Johnson, looks like he'll be out for extended period. A.Robinson is also hurt and out for the year.

Real Name
    Phil

I went against Hunt and managed to squeak out a W, took me putting up the best week in the league to do so! I had a nail biter vs Denver d last night. Nothing like making me wait up allll night to see if I won!

Levon bell better wake up for me!

Real Name
    Matt

Pshhhh football has BEEN back, college ball...the best ball! haha

I thought Dalvin Cook looked great week 1. Would be a nice RB to have on someone's roster. He's been underrated and overlooked since college. I suspect it will be the same in the NFL.
    -Matt

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by tvo View Post
    I lost my first week. I had Ajayi and Winston on the bye and had to pickup QB, Carson Palmer of all the players. He did almost next to nothing. Well, consider him dropped from my team.
    Brutal week 1 for David Johnson, looks like he'll be out for extended period. A.Robinson is also hurt and out for the year.
    I have Brate on a bye this week and it hurt me because I have Eifert and he did pretty much NOTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillydubs View Post
    I went against Hunt and managed to squeak out a W, took me putting up the best week in the league to do so! I had a nail biter vs Denver d last night. Nothing like making me wait up allll night to see if I won!

Levon bell better wake up for me!
    How cool, I was kind of nail biting too against the Broncos D. My opponent had to get 24pts with Broncos D in order to win....didn't happen, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Discus-n00b View Post
    Pshhhh football has BEEN back, college ball...the best ball! haha

I thought Dalvin Cook looked great week 1. Would be a nice RB to have on someone's roster. He's been underrated and overlooked since college. I suspect it will be the same in the NFL.
    Dalvin Cook was taken around the 7th round in our league. people knew his value, and you see why

Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Ricardo

anyone pick up Cohen from the Bears? He has a lot of upside in PPR leagues in case he's available in your league

Cafepress.com

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910