AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - 2015-2016 Fantasy Football!

Default Re: OT - 2015-2016 Fantasy Football!

Quote Originally Posted by rickztahone View Post
    Yeah Brown did great. Big Ben was somewhat of a dissapointment for me, but it was only because I expected an explosive game.

On another sad note, Andre Ellington went out yesterday after playing a really good half. I haven't gotten a status update on him, but I hope is good.

Unfortunately for Dez Bryant, that isn't the case for him. Broken bone in the foot, out 4-6 weeks. Poor Bryant, and poor Dallas who is really going to struggle without him. Here's hoping to a speedy recovery from the exellent wide out.

How did everyone else fair this Sunday? Is anyone playing someone today? I still have Julio Jones, but I am about 40pts down to my brother who put up ridiculous numbers this week. He is past 145pts already and still has PHI D tonight
    This is the league that matters for me. Not a good start for my team (Man of Steel). Megatron laid an egg all thanks to Mathew Stafford terrible QBing. I still have a chance to pull a win if Julio Jones and my kicker put out good performance tonight.

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El View Post
    This is the league that matters for me. Not a good start for my team (Man of Steel). Megatron laid an egg all thanks to Mathew Stafford terrible QBing. I still have a chance to pull a win if Julio Jones and my kicker put out good performance tonight.

Yeah if megatron were in another team with a better QB, he'd be bad news for someone.

I also forgot that Desean Jackson went down as well yesterday. Out for 3-4 weeks they say. So many injuries in preseason and in the 1st week of football

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Yeah if megatron were in another team with a better QB, he'd be bad news for someone.

I also forgot that Desean Jackson went down as well yesterday. Out for 3-4 weeks they say. So many injuries in preseason and in the 1st week of football
    It's expected for football. To win a fantasy league you just need dept, luck, and good waiver/sleeper pickup.

Real Name
    Ricardo

It's expected for football. To win a fantasy league you just need dept, luck, and good waiver/sleeper pickup.
    tell me about it. My brother picked up Landry a few days ago and had him on his bench yesterday. He finished at over 25+ pts I believe? Crazy. He also had Jones (GB) on his bench, lol. He left about 70pts on the table with 3 players, and he STILL is beating me despite that.

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

tell me about it. My brother picked up Landry a few days ago and had him on his bench yesterday. He finished at over 25+ pts I believe? Crazy. He also had Jones (GB) on his bench, lol. He left about 70pts on the table with 3 players, and he STILL is beating me despite that.
    I've done that before. Only to start them the next week and they don't produce... LOL... it's guessing game with non-stud player. In a deep league you have your to 2-3 stud players (drafted 1-3 round pick) that are weekly starter and the rest are player you hope to break-out base on match-up.

Real Name
    Ricardo

I've done that before. Only to start them the next week and they don't produce... LOL... it's guessing game with non-stud player. In a deep league you have your to 2-3 stud players (drafted 1-3 round pick) that are weekly starter and the rest are player you hope to break-out base on match-up.
    I have Jeremy Hill as my stud RB. He had 2 TD's and did fairly well. I am hoping he will have a 2k season. I am real anxious to see what AP can bring to the table today. Hopefully my kicker can put up 40 pts or so to rub it in my brothers face!

Cafepress.com

I have Jeremy Hill as my stud RB. He had 2 TD's and did fairly well. I am hoping he will have a 2k season. I am real anxious to see what AP can bring to the table today. Hopefully my kicker can put up 40 pts or so to rub it in my brothers face!
    I really like Jeremy Hill. I think he's going to be amazing this year if he doesn't get hurt. Likely finish as #1-3 fantasy RB.

Real Name
    Ricardo

Man, Julio Jones is putting on a show! He is at 30pts for me right now with a few minutes to go! I also have Phil Dawson kicking

Cafepress.com

Registered Member Keith Perkins's Avatar
    Real Name
    CozyKeith

Curious how you ended up making out. I see above Julio had a great night, and having AP on one of my teams I know he didn't do much for your opponent. My team with AP had already won before Monday's games even started so I didn't much care what he did last night. My other team was sketchy, but since Minnesota's QB had such a crappy night I ended up winning that match up anyway. 1 and 0 in both leagues, but it won't last long if I don't improve.

Now back to reality, the Pack is on top their division alone and all is great with the world.
    President - North American Discus Association

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by CozyKeith View Post
    Curious how you ended up making out. I see above Julio had a great night, and having AP on one of my teams I know he didn't do much for your opponent. My team with AP had already won before Monday's games even started so I didn't much care what he did last night. My other team was sketchy, but since Minnesota's QB had such a crappy night I ended up winning that match up anyway. 1 and 0 in both leagues, but it won't last long if I don't improve.

Now back to reality, the Pack is on top their division alone and all is great with the world.
    If either of you has Terrance Williams in your free agent pool, check him out, or possibly even Beasly for a PPR league.

Cafepress.com

Quote Originally Posted by CozyKeith View Post

Won by 1.6 point all thanks to Jolio and my Kicker's last FG. Hyde was in beast mode and I surely though I was going to lose if he had score or ran 17 more yards. I'm glad SF stop AP. Would have been on the losing end. Once foster return and Megatron returns to his beast form my team will be in for a good run for the Championship.
    Last edited by Kal-El; 09-15-2015 at 01:39 PM.

If either of you has Terrance Williams in your free agent pool, check him out, or possibly even Beasly for a PPR league.
    I'll be picking up Beastly for my other PPR league.

Real Name
    Ricardo

Won by 1.6 point all thanks to Jolio and my Kicker's last FG. Hyde was in beast mode and I surely though I was going to lose if he had score or ran 17 more yards. I'm glad SF stop AP. Would have been on the losing end. Once foster return and Megatron returns to his beast form my team will be in for a good run for the Championship.
    Julio Jones was on fire indeed, but so was Carlos Hyde. In all honesty, I really dislike Kaepernick, but I am glad their run game isn't suffering. Ever since they got rid of Alex Smith for Kaep, I didn't like the 9ers in their shady musical chairs display.

Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Ricardo

Aight my fantasy people, I won last week, but this week will be a tough one for me and i need advice.

I face my friend who just happens to have LeVeon Bell this week! The one week where he comes back and I have to play him! Anyways, I think with the amount of work that DeAngelo Williams has been putting in for the Steelers may take some of that shine off of Bell's return. He will still have a great game in my opinion, and he is forcasted to go over 17pts

My current lineup is as follow:

QB
    Big Ben

WR
    Julio Jones
    Allen Robinson

RB
    Jeremy Hill
    Frank Gore

TE
    Travis Kelce

Flex
    Sammy Watkins

Defense
    Buffalo

On the bench I have:
    Bishop Sankey
    Chad Johnson
    Eric Decker (don't judge me!)
    Andre Ellington (Out)
    Sam Bradford (tried to get T. Taylor but lost the waiver wire )
    Antonio Gates (Out)
    DeSean Jackson (Out)
    Cleveland D

The problem I have is not knowing if I should start Sankey instead of Sammy Watkins. Sankey has a great matchup this week against the Colts.

The players I am scared of on his team:
    Bell
    Eifert
    Abdullah

He has McCoy on the bench but may switch him out game time. C.J. Anderson is one of his main RB's but he hasn't been doing much.

Any help?

Cafepress.com

Registered Member Keith Perkins's Avatar
    Real Name
    CozyKeith

Who do your defenses play this week that you have Cleveland on the bench?
    President - North American Discus Association

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast