AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - 2015-2016 Fantasy Football!

Real Name
    Ricardo

Default Re: OT - 2015-2016 Fantasy Football!

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Perkins View Post
    Who do your defenses play this week that you have Cleveland on the bench?
    Buffalo plays at Miami Mr. Perkins

and Cleveland plays Oakland at Cleveland Mr. Perkins

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Registered Member Keith Perkins's Avatar
    Real Name
    CozyKeith

I guess I can't argue with playing Buffalo then.

Me, a Packer fan, had Adrian Peterson as my running back. I played a guy from Minnesota who had Eddie Lacy. I'm not sure I've ever traded a player but I thought what the heck and went ahead and proposed it. Figured I'd much rather cheer for my guy than his. That sure worked out well for me this past weekend. I've got Drew Breeze as my QB on that team too.
    President - North American Discus Association

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Perkins View Post
    I guess I can't argue with playing Buffalo then.

Me, a Packer fan, had Adrian Peterson as my running back. I played a guy from Minnesota who had Eddie Lacy. I'm not sure I've ever traded a player but I thought what the heck and went ahead and proposed it. Figured I'd much rather cheer for my guy than his. That sure worked out well for me this past weekend. I've got Drew Breeze as my QB on that team too.
    Well that is SUPER LUCKY!

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Registered Member Keith Perkins's Avatar
    Real Name
    CozyKeith

Could be worse I guess, I could have Tony Romo.
    President - North American Discus Association

2-0 without AFoster and he is possibly coming back this week or next week. My team is looking very dangerous when he return.

Quote Originally Posted by rickztahone View Post
    Aight my fantasy people, I won last week, but this week will be a tough one for me and i need advice.

I face my friend who just happens to have LeVeon Bell this week! The one week where he comes back and I have to play him! Anyways, I think with the amount of work that DeAngelo Williams has been putting in for the Steelers may take some of that shine off of Bell's return. He will still have a great game in my opinion, and he is forcasted to go over 17pts

My current lineup is as follow:

QB
    Big Ben

WR
    Julio Jones
    Allen Robinson

RB
    Jeremy Hill
    Frank Gore

TE
    Travis Kelce

Flex
    Sammy Watkins

Defense
    Buffalo

On the bench I have:
    Bishop Sankey
    Chad Johnson
    Eric Decker (don't judge me!)
    Andre Ellington (Out)
    Sam Bradford (tried to get T. Taylor but lost the waiver wire )
    Antonio Gates (Out)
    DeSean Jackson (Out)
    Cleveland D

The problem I have is not knowing if I should start Sankey instead of Sammy Watkins. Sankey has a great matchup this week against the Colts.
    Man, his team is deep at RB. I would keep your lineup as is with the exception of starting Bishop Sankey as Flex. Sammy Watkins is a miss or hit WR3 IMO. I think you have a good chance of wining if bell does not explode.

Real Name
    Matt

I think you mean the Bills are hit or miss with using Watkins. If they actually had a QB worth it his potential might be realized. Same reason CJ Spiller wasted away for 5+ years in Buffalo. I'm a Clemson fan so I have some homerism but watching these guys play in person for 3-4 years then get wasted in Buffalo made/makes me sick. Like Martavis Bryant with the Steelers, he was the #3 WR in college behind Watkins and Hopkins (Texans) and arguably had a better year last year than both of them because of his QB and team he plays for. Shame.
    -Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Discus-n00b View Post
    I think you mean the Bills are hit or miss with using Watkins. If they actually had a QB worth it his potential might be realized. Same reason CJ Spiller wasted away for 5+ years in Buffalo. I'm a Clemson fan so I have some homerism but watching these guys play in person for 3-4 years then get wasted in Buffalo made/makes me sick. Like Martavis Bryant with the Steelers, he was the #3 WR in college behind Watkins and Hopkins (Texans) and arguably had a better year last year than both of them because of his QB and team he plays for. Shame.
    Him being with the bill is exactly why I stay away from starting him unless you don't have any other options. CJ was a talented player who wasted his potential all those years in buffalo. In this case I much rather start Bishop over Watkins...

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by Discus-n00b View Post
    Tyrod Taylor has better stats currently than Brees and Luck, but it will be difficult to keep that up when facing tougher defenses.

Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El View Post
    Him being with the bill is exactly why I stay away from starting him unless you don't have any other options. CJ was a talented player who wasted his potential all those years in buffalo. In this case I much rather start Bishop over Watkins...
    I agree, and I will start Bishop, but still, Watkins, when being targetted is putting up good numbers. Tyrod needs to learn to stay in the pocket a little more unless he wants to end up hurt like so many mobile qb's now-a-days.

Cafepress.com

I know a good little bit about many topics, but I have to say, I know absolute squat about football teams,players etc and Fantasy football. But I have seen a commercial several times by a money league called Fan Duel,https://www.fanduel.com/fantasy-football,
    and I thought, REALLY, Thats some serious cash being won by a few there...Maybe I need a new hobby! ..then I realized that its guys like me that send in the money for the winners!

al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by brewmaster15 View Post
    I know a good little bit about many topics, but I have to say, I know absolute squat about football teams,players etc and Fantasy football. But I have seen a commercial several times by a money league called Fan Duel,https://www.fanduel.com/fantasy-football,
    and I thought, REALLY, Thats some serious cash being won by a few there...Maybe I need a new hobby! ..then I realized that its guys like me that send in the money for the winners!

al
    lol, may be true. A friend of mine made $200 from a $3 bet on FanDuel

Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Ricardo

Apparently, Nick Foles has a super nice matchup against the Steelers this week. He is actually projected to be a top scoring QB for the week. I don't doubt it either. The Steelers secondary is TERRIBLE.

Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Ricardo

Big Ben goes down for the game . Man, I couldn't have used worse news.

Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Ricardo

Ugh, I need 15 pts from Kelce to win today

Cafepress.com

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast