AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Camera and Photo Help Section

Smile Camera and Photo Help Section It Rocks!

I just want to draw everyone's attention to the Simply Discus Media Gallery/photo centre Critique Corner

Get help with your camera and photos! It's free for everyone to use. (critique scares me, but it really means "to help" in this case)
    These folks are really awesome. I was hesitant to ask my "dumb Questions" but I am glad I am asking them. I am learning a lot!
    It's a great resource to have here on this site, I appreciate it and thank these folks for sharing their vast knowledge (this is an understatement!) and giving their time!

Ardan
    Last edited by Ardan; 09-14-2015 at 06:52 PM.

Real Name
    Ricardo

Default Re: Camera and Photo Help Section

It is our pleasure Ardan. There really aren't any stupid questions. I remember when I started years ago, I also thought they were stupid questions, but my mentors told me they weren't, and now I see what they mean. It takes practice to refine your photography skills. Keep on trucking bud

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com