ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vietnam (from Vietnam or living abroad?)

Real Name
    Vansu

Default Re: Vietnam (from Vietnam or living abroad?)

Keep up the good work. The Bun Bo Hue in US is better than any restaurant here in Canada

Quote Originally Posted by tvo View Post
    Vansu,

I couldn't agree more, this forum is great. i'm practically on here every day devouring discus information.

I'm in the Fort Worth area. BunBoHue here is good but Houston is definitely better in my opinion. Glad to hear that you had the chance to enjoy both places.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.vandiscus.ca
    For the sake of discus!

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Tom

Hehe..But nothing beats home cooked. If you ever back in town let me know in advance and i will ask my wife to cook us some of the best BBH you'll ever tasted

Quote Originally Posted by vandiscus View Post
    Keep up the good work. The Bun Bo Hue in US is better than any restaurant here in Canada

I lived in the bay area and we have a place called little Saigon. Vietnamese restaurant on every corner of the street is very common here. I love Bun Bo Hue and Bun Mam

Real Name
    Vansu

Bun Mam is my other favorite. My home town is famous for Bun Mam (Bun Mam from Soc Trang province).

Quote Originally Posted by warblad79 View Post
    I lived in the bay area and we have a place called little Saigon. Vietnamese restaurant on every corner of the street is very common here. I love Bun Bo Hue and Bun Mam
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.vandiscus.ca
    For the sake of discus!

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Tom

I used to live in San Jose for several years, Bu Bo Hue An Nam on Story Rd was my favorite. That place was always packed.

Quote Originally Posted by warblad79 View Post

Real Name
    Vansu

Simply members please be my witness.. I am going to take you up on your offer Tom. I think I should be back there soon
    Quote Originally Posted by tvo View Post
    Hehe..But nothing beats home cooked. If you ever back in town let me know in advance and i will ask my wife to cook us some of the best BBH you'll ever tasted
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.vandiscus.ca
    For the sake of discus!

SimplyDiscus Sponsor and MVP Nov.2015 Disgirl's Avatar

Van, there are many Vietnamese members here. Most have gotten cones from me over the last 6 years. I do hope they see this thread and reply here. I even know a man in Perth Australia who went there as a boy and now he raises fancy goldfish and Endlers, he can't afford Discus there.

I was a lucky winner of one of your beautiful discus keychains at NADA, I love it! Chose shiny gold one.
    Barb

Delightful Designs Discus Cones by Barb -- Check out my Sponsor section --HERE--!

Real Name
    Vansu

Hi Barb,

It is great to hear we have many Vietnamese on here . I am glad you like the keychain. The gold ones actually bath in real gold so it has a tiny bit of gold in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Disgirl View Post
    Van, there are many Vietnamese members here. Most have gotten cones from me over the last 6 years. I do hope they see this thread and reply here. I even know a man in Perth Australia who went there as a boy and now he raises fancy goldfish and Endlers, he can't afford Discus there.

I was a lucky winner of one of your beautiful discus keychains at NADA, I love it! Chose shiny gold one.
    Barb
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.vandiscus.ca
    For the sake of discus!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12