pic of month     AquaticSuppliers.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53

Thread: Kenny's September Goodies

  1. #1
    Registered Member Woodduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    South West Florida Coast
    Posts
    435
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

    Default Kenny's September Goodies

    Name:  20150923_204450_resized_2.jpg
Views: 1373
Size:  126.9 KBName:  20150923_205912_resized_1.jpg
Views: 1414
Size:  80.4 KBName:  20150923_204343-1_resized_2.jpg
Views: 1441
Size:  103.6 KBName:  20150923_204816_resized.jpg
Views: 1370
Size:  102.4 KBName:  20150927_180855_resized.jpg
Views: 1399
Size:  84.2 KB
    Super Erupion Cross checking out my Adonis Pleco
    Albino Red Spotted Green
    Albino Leopard Snake Skin
    Albino Millennium Gold (Striated)
    Neon Sapphire hiding in the back

    Love these new Discus, can't wait for October!!
    Over 50 years in fish and it still feels brand new!! Woodduck

  2. #2
    Homesteader rickztahone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pacoima, California
    Posts
    12,865
    Blog Entries
    1
    iTrader
    11 (100%)
    Real Name
    Ricardo

    Default Re: Kenny's September Goodies

    that Super eruption cross is insane! Beautiful. Second to last picture, on the far left side, a turq?

    Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

    Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread




    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

  3. #3
    Registered Member Woodduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    South West Florida Coast
    Posts
    435
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

    Default Re: Kenny's September Goodies

    Quote Originally Posted by rickztahone View Post
    that Super eruption cross is insane! Beautiful. Second to last picture, on the far left side, a turq?
    Thanks, yes that's my Mosaic Turk from Kenny's August shipment.
    Over 50 years in fish and it still feels brand new!! Woodduck

  4. #4
    Registered Member jmf3460's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,925
    iTrader
    2 (100%)
    Real Name
    Jacklyn

    Default Re: Kenny's September Goodies

    beautiful discus, but im going to throw this out there....the pleco in your first picture deserves a picture of his own, he is a fair competition for most beautiful fish in your tank!
    ~JACKLYN~

  5. #5
    Registered Member Woodduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    South West Florida Coast
    Posts
    435
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

    Default Re: Kenny's September Goodies

    Quote Originally Posted by jmf3460 View Post
    beautiful discus, but im going to throw this out there....the pleco in your first picture deserves a picture of his own, he is a fair competition for most beautiful fish in your tank!
    Name:  20150923_205041_resized_1.jpg
Views: 1402
Size:  105.5 KB
    Thank you Jacklyn, some people don't seem to like them, they are my favorite.
    Over 50 years in fish and it still feels brand new!! Woodduck

  6. #6
    Registered Member jmf3460's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    2,925
    iTrader
    2 (100%)
    Real Name
    Jacklyn

    Default Re: Kenny's September Goodies

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodduck View Post
    Name:  20150923_205041_resized_1.jpg
Views: 1402
Size:  105.5 KB
    Thank you Jacklyn, some people don't seem to like them, they are my favorite.
    good lord he is perfection, what species is this with the long tail fin like that?? I want one immediately, does it get big??
    ~JACKLYN~

  7. #7
    Homesteader rickztahone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pacoima, California
    Posts
    12,865
    Blog Entries
    1
    iTrader
    11 (100%)
    Real Name
    Ricardo

    Default Re: Kenny's September Goodies

    Very nice pleco indeed.

    Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

    Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread




    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

  8. #8
    Registered Member Woodduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    South West Florida Coast
    Posts
    435
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

    Default Re: Kenny's September Goodies

    Quote Originally Posted by rickztahone View Post
    Very nice pleco indeed.
    Thank you Ricardo
    Over 50 years in fish and it still feels brand new!! Woodduck

  9. #9
    Registered Member Woodduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    South West Florida Coast
    Posts
    435
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

    Default Re: Kenny's September Goodies

    Quote Originally Posted by jmf3460 View Post
    good lord he is perfection, what species is this with the long tail fin like that?? I want one immediately, does it get big??
    Yes, I like them, too. They like clean, well filtered water with moderate water changes and ph from 6-7.6, temp from 68 - 86. Commonly called L155, the 155 in fact is acanthicus hystrix, which is a drab pleco. This one is without an "L" number simply known as the Adonis Pleco aka acanthicus adonis. I have six in my 125 as yes they get HUGE, but not so fast in a glass cage. There are reports of 3ft long, but not in a normal aquarium. I've kept them for years without creating as monster as yet. You don't see them often for sale. They like to come out and play in front and DO NOT ATTATCH TO YOUR DISCUS. Driftwood is a must. Mine are 3 inches with 2.5 inch tails. Hope this helps, glad you enjoyed the pics.
    Over 50 years in fish and it still feels brand new!! Woodduck

  10. #10
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    71
    iTrader
    0

    Default Re: Kenny's September Goodies

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodduck View Post
    Name:  20150923_204450_resized_2.jpg
Views: 1373
Size:  126.9 KBName:  20150923_205912_resized_1.jpg
Views: 1414
Size:  80.4 KBName:  20150923_204343-1_resized_2.jpg
Views: 1441
Size:  103.6 KBName:  20150923_204816_resized.jpg
Views: 1370
Size:  102.4 KBName:  20150927_180855_resized.jpg
Views: 1399
Size:  84.2 KB
    Super Erupion Cross checking out my Adonis Pleco
    Albino Red Spotted Green
    Albino Leopard Snake Skin
    Albino Millennium Gold (Striated)
    Neon Sapphire hiding in the back

    Love these new Discus, can't wait for October!!
    Its a beautiful discus. I love your tank also! simple and minimalistic! Looks very peaceful -- amazing!

  11. #11
    Registered Member Woodduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    South West Florida Coast
    Posts
    435
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

    Default Re: Kenny's September Goodies

    Thank you Heartbreaker. It all moves around for cleaning quite nicely.
    Over 50 years in fish and it still feels brand new!! Woodduck

  12. #12
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    124
    iTrader
    0

    Default Re: Kenny's September Goodies

    They look amazing in there Bob, Can wait to see what else you wind up with.
    -Tony

  13. #13
    Homesteader alcastro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    hawthorne CA.
    Posts
    1,226
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

    Default Re: Kenny's September Goodies

    So you got some Apache war paint angels I saw

  14. #14
    Registered Member Woodduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    South West Florida Coast
    Posts
    435
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

    Default Re: Kenny's September Goodies

    Quote Originally Posted by alcastro View Post
    So you got some Apache war paint angels I saw
    Sure do. What did you think of them?
    Over 50 years in fish and it still feels brand new!! Woodduck

  15. #15
    Registered Member Woodduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    South West Florida Coast
    Posts
    435
    iTrader
    2 (100%)

    Default Re: Kenny's September Goodies

    Quote Originally Posted by tonysdiscus View Post
    They look amazing in there Bob, Can wait to see what else you wind up with.
    -Tony
    Thanks Tony, got the pump you sent me today. Thank you.
    Over 50 years in fish and it still feels brand new!! Woodduck

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

pic of month             AquaticSuppliers.com