ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White Tigers...

Real Name
    Phil

Default Re: White Tigers...

So junior if you got the last three what's that 4th guy in there..? Get anything else ??

I love dealing with miranda and Josie, great people... I am on Long Island and in Brooklyn quite a bit... Where in BK are you? I may have to come see these guys myself!!

Both pictures are from Maranda and Jocie's tanks I have to same set up .on the top picture I have the last three on bottom Picture the fourth one in the center is the one I don't have.

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Ross

Wow! These white tigers are beautiful. Josie, any plans on getting more of white tigers from Mr Soon? Can I preorder?

Junior, how are they doing bro?

Registered Member

Please. I need some help. My husband bought six Discus fish two weeks, ago, and has a 75 gallon tank and a 20 gallon tank set up for them. Last Tuesday he died of a sudden heart attack, and I know nothing about how to take care of his tanks or fish. I have given them one cube of frozen blood worms per day since his passing, but I have not done the daily water changes that he did when he was here. They still look healthy, but from what I can gather they aren't like regular fish. If anyone on here can help me deal with this, I would be truly grateful. I want to keep them alive as they were his pride and joy, and I don't want to let him down.

Homesteader Kingdom Come Discus's Avatar

Oh my gosh. So sorry to hear. This is horrible. Please give me a call. 8593612435. I would be more than glad to try to help.
    Last edited by Kingdom Come Discus; 08-08-2016 at 04:33 PM.
    Kraig

I am also very sorry to hear about your loss and the situation you find yourself in. I'm probably about 1 1/2 hours from you but would be happy to try and help also. You are welcome to give me a call also. 706-468-0625
    Larry Bugg

NADA - Vice President
    Atlanta Area Aquarium Association

Registered Member Luke in Phoenix's Avatar
    Real Name
    Luke

Quote Originally Posted by SplitAces View Post
    Please. I need some help. My husband bought six Discus fish two weeks, ago, and has a 75 gallon tank and a 20 gallon tank set up for them. Last Tuesday he died of a sudden heart attack, and I know nothing about how to take care of his tanks or fish. I have given them one cube of frozen blood worms per day since his passing, but I have not done the daily water changes that he did when he was here. They still look healthy, but from what I can gather they aren't like regular fish. If anyone on here can help me deal with this, I would be truly grateful. I want to keep them alive as they were his pride and joy, and I don't want to let him down.
    Sorry to hear. It looks like you are being taken care of but I would also recommend looking into the "Discus Basics for Beginners" section. It has good info.
    Link: http://forum.simplydiscus.com/forumd...-for-Beginners

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12