AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Need help posting pictures

Registered Member

Default Need help posting pictures

Hi am pretty inexperienced with a lot of this technology ,Could someone walk me through how to post pictures from my IPad to SimplyDiscus,I don't have a home computer so everything I have and do is on my IPad.I really would appreciate anyone who could help me Again Thanks Sean

Real Name
    Ricardo

Default Re: Need help posting pictures

Sean, I have an ipad but have never posted a picture from there. Let me find out later to see if the options are the same there that they are on a desktop and I will help you out later. I am currently at work but will check out the thread later when I get home. That is unless anyone else knows the answer before I get home

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Registered Member

Thank you I would really appreciate it sean

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Sean, to upload pictures from your ipad do the following.

1. Go the the Quick Reply box with in a thread and click on the "Insert Image" icon. It's the third one from the right hand side and looks like a square with a little tree in it.

2. The "Insert Image" dialog with appear. Click on the "Choose File" button. Select "Photo Library" and then select "Camera Roll".

3. Select the picture you wish to upload from the pictures shown. Then select "Upload File(s)". The picture will be placed in your Quick Reply box with the keywords ATTACH with a number. That is your picture and looks like this before posting the reply [ATTACH]92496[/ATTACH]. Your picture number will be different.
    Last edited by Second Hand Pat; 12-10-2015 at 09:55 PM.
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Registered Member

Thank you so much I will give a try when I have time...Again Thank You Pat!!!

Registered Member

I hope it's easier than it sounds lol

Registered Member

Hey Pat I got as far insert image,in the top of the box it says from computer and from URL,underneath is the book that says choose file ,but when I do it dosnt acknowledge it .Underneath is a line that says Upload file but when I do click on it it doesn't do anything either.I know I'm a total pain in the but and I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by seankelly View Post
    Hey Pat I got as far insert image,in the top of the box it says from computer and from URL,underneath is the book that says choose file ,but when I do it dosnt acknowledge it .Underneath is a line that says Upload file but when I do click on it it doesn't do anything either.I know I'm a total pain in the but and I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out
    Sean, did you get my PM? I outlined the process here:
    http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showth...=1#post1188010

BTW, I just realized that the picture is upside down in that thread. I will leave it as is for now and if yours happen to come out that way too, I will show you how to fix it on your end as well

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com