ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: NFL Playoffs

Real Name
    Mark

Default Re: NFL Playoffs

Well that game went somewhat like I thought it would. I just didn't know that Cam was playing for Denver! That was the first game that I saw Cam lose the game. He basically gave Denver 14 points on his own! Then with the last minute of the game he gave up! He literally gave up! You would not see top QBs like T.Brady, A.Rodgers even P.Manning just throw the game away like that at the end. Use the "hurry-up offensive" hit the quick pass to the sidelines then the last resort "hailmary" pass. I am truely disappointed in Cam.

Real Name
    Matt

I wouldn't rest that on Cam. His offensive line was just not even in the stadium. Denver's D is good but Cam had ZERO blocking what so ever. Hence why he was sailing passes and such. Just no time. And the refs were just awful, they obviously didn't lose the game for the Panthers but they CHANGED the game. Clear offsides not called on the missed FG, that HORRID call to not call that ball a catch early in the game, lots of holding called one way and not the other, etc. It was just bad.
    -Matt

Real Name
    Mark

Oh that no catch challenge call for Cotchery was awful! The most worse call ever on record! I knew Den Def was gonna be too much for Cam and his O-line to handle (just read my prior posts here). But Cam's passing was definately off. Presure or not, his recievers were open and his passes were off target. He's an expericed Pro with an A+ passing arm. Even with the Den pass rush, he should have completed a better % of quick short passes. Of course having dependable recievers that can catch would help. He only has one dependable reciever and that's G.Olsen. The others are all 50% - 50% on catching. And that just won't win games. It's like T.Brady once said in an interview, "I don't care how fast you are, tall or short, young or old, all I want to know is CAN YOU CATCH?" I also think that Carolina matched Denver very well. I think they even out-played them. Manning didn't have a Pro day. If you take away the two bad fumbles that Cam gave, then the game would have been decided down to the last second or overtime. I'm still in belief that Cam cost them the game. Of course I still won my bet, but I really wanted the Panthers to win.

Real Name
    Ricardo

Can defenses win games? ABSOLUTELY, and that is what we witnessed yesterday. Cam had no O line protection and the Denver D were out for blood. Bad call on the first Ron Rivera challenge. Gano missing the FG game changer? I don't think so. Denver controlled this game the whole way, but Manning didn't win it for them, their D did. I was happy to see Von as the MVP, he deserved it.

I would love for the " old man" to retire with this. It is how most greats should retire, not like Favre when he just doesn't know when to call it quits.

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Registered Member Keith Perkins's Avatar
    Real Name
    CozyKeith

Well boys and girls, I found myself somewhere unexpected the middle of last week. Thought I'd share what greeted me Tuesday night and what things looked like on Wednesday afternoon.

SFO AIRPORT TRAM

20160209_193629 (2).jpg

THE BIG TENT

20160210_133003 (2).jpg

GOLDEN

20160210_133407 (2).jpg

STADIUM WALL

20160210_134307 (2).jpg

LOOKING UP

20160210_135319 (2).jpg

MAN HE'S TALL

20160210_135410 (2).jpg

CONFETTI

20160210_160827.jpg

Hoping my Broncos friend from work enjoys the pictures and confetti. I figure the confetti is one thing the average Broncos fan won't have.
    President - North American Discus Association

Real Name
    Ricardo

Cool shots, tfs

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Registered Member Keith Perkins's Avatar
    Real Name
    CozyKeith

Thanks Ricardo. It was so bright that day there were times I basically couldn't see anything on the screen of my phone and really wondered what I was getting. I'm still now just seeing details in the pictures I didn't realize were there. If you get a chance take a look at the 4 shots of the golden gate bridge in the thread in my homesteader section. I particularly like the last couple.
    President - North American Discus Association

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Those are cool Keith and now a part of SB history
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456