AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sandra's Underwater "Flower" Garden

Real Name
    Sandra

Default Re: Sandra's Underwater "Flower" Garden

thank you las vegas and Jack!! Once the new fish get into the tank I'll work another video.

Sandra

Registered Member nofearengineer's Avatar

Gosh...I wish I were farther along in my build. I'm in Evansville, so buying your extras would be a no-brainer. Unfortunately, the screw-up building my aquarium put me about 6 weeks behind schedule, sooooo....Good luck on finding good homes for them. Keep me in mind if your discuholism strikes again.
    People say planted discus tanks are unnatural. I wish I could figure out why the Amazon is so muddy...with that bare glass bottom it has.

Real Name
    Sandra

Quote Originally Posted by nofearengineer View Post
    Gosh...I wish I were farther along in my build. I'm in Evansville, so buying your extras would be a no-brainer. Unfortunately, the screw-up building my aquarium put me about 6 weeks behind schedule, sooooo....Good luck on finding good homes for them. Keep me in mind if your discuholism strikes again.

been some lookers, but no takers just yet.. someone is supposed to come out next weekend.. fingers crossed.. I am having regrets already about the fugi.. ( such a lovely fish..

off to a DA meeting (discus anonymous) LOL!!! IF you don't mind , I will be stealing your term for the discus addition.

doesn't Kenny have a new list out now?? I'm so sick!!

Sandra

Registered Member nofearengineer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecrazy6 View Post
    been some lookers, but no takers just yet.. someone is supposed to come out next weekend.. fingers crossed.. I am having regrets already about the fugi.. ( such a lovely fish..

off to a DA meeting (discus anonymous) LOL!!! IF you don't mind , I will be stealing your term for the discus addition.

doesn't Kenny have a new list out now?? I'm so sick!!

Sandra
    Feel free to use my term. My royalty will be one discus per 20 utterances...very fair imho!

Actually, I am getting my 55 QT tanks this coming Tuesday. By next weekend, I will have them on DIY racks, with a bunch of sponge filters batch cycling (fishless) in a 20 gallon. It won't be long, really. I just have to keep pushing and staying patient (contradiction? lol)
    People say planted discus tanks are unnatural. I wish I could figure out why the Amazon is so muddy...with that bare glass bottom it has.

Real Name
    Sandra

the discus has gone to their new home.. I'm kind of sad.. but the tank will be better for it.

Sandra

Real Name
    Sandra

I have had the pleasure to buy fish from a few sources.. discus and fancy goldfish. I have rated the sellers and feel posting it would be of some help to folks to know what to expect. I wish I had another discus seller to rate, but I have only bought from one source.
    Capture1.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    Capture4.JPG
    Capture5.JPG

http://www.eastcoastranchu.com/

http://www.dandyorandas.com/auction-list/page/2/

http://www.forum.simplydiscus.com/fo...iforniahttp://
    Last edited by Stonecrazy6; 09-15-2016 at 11:30 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123