AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: How to add your 'Real Name'

Real Name
    Ricardo

Default How to add your 'Real Name'

Hello all. I have been a mod here for a short while and typically when I address people in the forum I love referring to them by their real name. My parents always raised me to ask someone's name to address them as such.

If you happen to not be aware, we have an option here on the forum to actually include your real name for others to see right there on your side bar information when you post.

IF you would like to share this information, you may do so as follows:

On the very top right, you will see an option that says "settings", click it.

Then, on the left section that reads "my settings" you will see "edit profile", click that.

If you scroll all the way to the bottom you will see a "real name" option. You can put your name in this section and whenever you post everyone will be able to see your real name, or whatever you put in that field.

Keep in mind, this information is OPTIONAL, you do not need to fill this out to participate in the forum. I just want to make people aware that this option is there for anyone that didn't happen to know.

Have a great day all

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Default Re: How to add your 'Real Name'

And if you do not want to include your full name then please consider your first name.
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening