AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Auction Auction!!! Red Hot!!!First Coast Discus

Exclamation Auction Auction!!! Red Hot!!!First Coast Discus

Hi all,

Its been a while since we have done an auction for Simply and I am really happy to post this one now. Ryan Smith (aka former SimplyDiscus Webmaster Extraordinaire) and his company First Coast Discus have offered us some seriously beautiful discus. We have a set of 4 each 5 " RSG Discus from Ricky Lim.!!!! Thats right! They are a really beautiful group of fish! But why take it from me... judge yourself! These fish are really Nice. They are about 5 Inches SL (Standard Length--which is nose to caudal peduncle)!!

DSC_5481.jpg

DSC_5482.jpg

DSC_5492.jpg

DSC_5494.jpg

DSC_5495.jpg

Auction Rules: Please READ BEFORE BIDDING!!!!

1. You have to be a registered member of the forum for at least five days prior to the start of the auction (the auction starts FEB 14) or have at least 5 posts prior to the start of the contest.. Any bid received from a member not meeting this criteria will be deleted.

2. Bids are to be placed in this thread. You are bidding on the entire set of 4 pcs 5 " RSG. This is a beautiful group and will be sold as a group.

3. Canadian members may participate if they can take delivery of the auction fish within the US. Please contact Ryan prior to bidding to ensure a delivery location. Also ensure you are aware of any paperwork required to bring the fish into Canada.

4. Shipping will be included in the Auction so take that into account when you bid. (Fedex to all locations in the USA), that alone is $100 value!

5. The auction ends at Sunday, February 21th at 8:00 PM EST (eastern standard time). Any bid time stamped after 8:00 PM is considered null and void. Be wise, Bid early if you want to win and bid generously! Payment is due at Auction end and shall be made through Paypal. Winner will be notified at contest end.

6. We have tried to anticipate all issues and make the rules clear and concise, but should an issue or problem arise we maintain all rights to resolve it as we see fit. You agree to this by your participation in these auction.

****For this auction all Moderators and Admins with the exception of myself will be allowed to bid. I would absolutely Love these fish but I will not participate.***

In addition to Ryan's generous donation, I will also contribute 100 grams of my Freeze Dried Black Worms with Spinach, shipping included as an extra prize for the auction winner.

I'd Really like to thank Ryan for this Auction. He spent years and years donating his time helping to build this forum with the teams here past and present. Now as he has turned the page and become an Importer of Ricky Lim Discus, he again comes through for SimplyDiscus. Sponsors like you help keep the forum here for our members. Thank you Ryan!!!

If you are looking for some seriously nice fish , be sure to check out his sponsor board and consider him for your Discus Needs.

Let the Bidding Begin!!! Who will be the Lucky SimplyDiscus Member to win these awesome fish?

Al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Default Re: First Coast Discus and their First Auction for SimplyDiscus!! Ricky Lim Fish Anyo

100 dollars

Default Re: First Coast Discus and their First Auction for SimplyDiscus!! Ricky Lim Fish Anyo

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydiscus View Post
    100 dollars
    There you go! Our First Bid for our First Coast Auction! thank you Caseydiscus!!

al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Real Name
    Lindsay

$200
    "I don't mind what Congress does, so long as they don't do it in the street and frighten the horses."
    Victor Hugo

$400.
    Rich

Real Name
    Lindsay

$500

"I don't mind what Congress does, so long as they don't do it in the street and frighten the horses."
    Victor Hugo

Real Name
    Rick

$575.00
    Ex-President-North American Discus Association-NADA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Michael

$600

Great start to the auction everyone! Good Luck and Thank You!
    Al

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Real Name
    Ricardo

Great start indeed! AquaMike leads the pack with a $600 bid.

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Steve

$650

Quote Originally Posted by magplate View Post
    $650
    NICE! Thanks Steve!

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Real Name
    Lindsay

I want to raise the bar a little bit here. These are very, very nice fish and the free shipping adds $100-$150 of value to the auction. But the purpose is not just for one person to get these nice fish; the purpose is to raise money for simply. I'm going to bid ONCE more, mostly because I don't realistically have a tank for these guys (though I can slap one up in a hurry if I got really lucky). My bid comes with a pledge, and I want to see if anyone else will do this:

I'm bidding $725. I seriously don't think that's enough to win this auction, so I'm also pledging to donate 10% of that bid if I don't win. So Simply will get $72.50 out of me regardless. Are any of the previous bidders or future bidders willing to do the same?
    Victor Hugo

Quote Originally Posted by astrochick00 View Post
    I want to raise the bar a little bit here. These are very, very nice fish and the free shipping adds $100-$150 of value to the auction. But the purpose is not just for one person to get these nice fish; the purpose is to raise money for simply. I'm going to bid ONCE more, mostly because I don't realistically have a tank for these guys (though I can slap one up in a hurry if I got really lucky). My bid comes with a pledge, and I want to see if anyone else will do this:

I'm bidding $725. I seriously don't think that's enough to win this auction, so I'm also pledging to donate 10% of that bid if I don't win. So Simply will get $72.50 out of me regardless. Are any of the previous bidders or future bidders willing to do the same?
    Lindsay, That is super generous of you! Thank you!!!

Al

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Get your bids in on these awesome fish everyone! You never know, you could be high bidder and win!

Al

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast