AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have 3.0 to 3.75 juveniles for sale $30.00 Hawthorne Cal. pick up only

Default Re: I have 3.0 to 3.75 juveniles for sale $30.00 Hawthorne Cal. pick up only

Beautiful fish, Al, and a great price!

Default Re: I have 3.0 to 3.75 juveniles for sale $30.00 Hawthorne Cal. pick up only

Quote Originally Posted by Don in Virginia View Post
    Beautiful fish, Al, and a great price!
    Thank you Don

Registered Member

Hi Al,

Do you have any left? Can you please send me the latest pic? I am in Simi Valley, CA. Thanks.

Registered Member

Are your juveniles still available? If so, price for 6-8? In San Diego, CA.

Quote Originally Posted by intelliflux View Post
    Are your juveniles still available? If so, price for 6-8? In San Diego, CA.
    Price for the fish is the same as stated, but I can't ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldfishman2014 View Post
    Hi Al,

Do you have any left? Can you please send me the latest pic? I am in Simi Valley, CA. Thanks.
    I will try to take pics tonight

Real Name
    Mark

Hey all, I just came from Al's home. I bought a large Mandarin Passion that is fantastic. Al also showed me his fry that he is selling. The parent fish look beautiful. The fry are in fantastic condition. Al really takes excellent care of his Discus. If you want to buy really nice healthy fry and you live close by, you're not gonna find nicer discus at that price. I'm talking to you locals! I drove from Las Vegas and it was well worth the trip!

Quote Originally Posted by Las Vegas View Post
    Hey all, I just came from Al's home. I bought a large Mandarin Passion that is fantastic. Al also showed me his fry that he is selling. The parent fish look beautiful. The fry are in fantastic condition. Al really takes excellent care of his Discus. If you want to buy really nice healthy fry and you live close by, you're not gonna find nicer discus at that price. I'm talking to you locals! I drove from Las Vegas and it was well worth the trip!
    Thank you Mark, it was nice talking to you wish i wish had more time, glad you are happy and thank you for the kind words.

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Ross

They do look great. Lighthouse and I will take a road trip with the next spawn. Lol

You must tale the leap and start shipping. You have raised some fine quality Discus to 3". I would consider buying some of the SS's if you were to decide to ship.

I despise shipping. It's so stressful. Disasters happen rarely but when happen they hit me hard. If I had fish that good from such good parents I would have to ship. You've priced at less they are worth. It ain't right.
    Mama Bear

Registered Member

Any left? I'm in the Inland empire. Not too far away and am looking to pick up a few for my tank!

Thanks
    Justin

Real Name
    Ralph

Wish I was closer as well...

...Ralph
    Last edited by Altum Nut; 06-19-2016 at 10:42 AM.
    "Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming."
    -John Wooden

Quote Originally Posted by Jnewin View Post
    Any left? I'm in the Inland empire. Not too far away and am looking to pick up a few for my tank!

Thanks
    Justin
    The last 5 i put in my Main tank, you are more than welcome to stop by Justin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12