AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Our Vertical Striped Tigers :-)

Real Name
    Boyd

Default Our Vertical Striped Tigers :-)

Thank you Miranda, and Josie for our beautiful Discus. Arrived safe and very well packaged. They are a few weeks old now, and doing great in a grow out 75 gallon tank. Please overlook the quality, took pictures with IPhone. Chicago Discus, great to order, great delivery, great communication in all areas :-)2016-02-23 006.jpg2016-02-23 002.jpg2016-02-23 004.jpg

Real Name
    Phil

Default Re: Our Vertical Striped Tigers :-)

Those are really striking!! How many did you get?

I can't wait to see these guys grow! Love those patterns... Some times I still kick myself for not grabbing a few when they had some big ones last year! I love my leopards and all but when I see these I am like doh!

Real Name
    Boyd

Default Re: Our Vertical Striped Tigers :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Phillydubs View Post
    Those are really striking!! How many did you get?

I can't wait to see these guys grow! Love those patterns... Some times I still kick myself for not grabbing a few when they had some big ones last year! I love my leopards and all but when I see these I am like doh!
    I received 6, very well packaged, and they are pairing off already :-) Sorry that I have the pix sideways. Maybe Pat can work her magic ? please if possible :-) I am doing 50% daily water changes, and varieity of foods to include Als FDBW, and Hans Beefheart. Will attempt to make my own from video on Forum( Josie/Mirandas ) one day.