ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Ken's Premium Metronidazole & Garlic Flake from Kens fish, anyone try it?

Default Ken's Premium Metronidazole & Garlic Flake from Kens fish, anyone try it?

i'm restocking my flake, noticed this product from him. wondering if anyone here has opinion on it?

http://www.kensfish.com/aquarium-sup...lic-flake.html

Registered Member

Default Re: Ken's Premium Metronidazole & Garlic Flake from Kens fish, anyone try it?

Bump, anyone tried it?
    Thanks
    Ron

Default Re: Ken's Premium Metronidazole & Garlic Flake from Kens fish, anyone try it?

Haven't tried that one but my fish love his BH flake
    Im not illiterate...only my phone's auto correct is

I have since tried that, I just mixed up with egg and the flake by itself and it seemed to have a positive impact on HLLE I am fighting with my tank

Quote Originally Posted by Jack L View Post
    I have since tried that, I just mixed up with egg and the flake by itself and it seemed to have a positive impact on HLLE I am fighting with my tank
    Jack, got pics? maybe throw them up in the disease board with some info?

al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

It's on my tank thread

the main reason i didn't post to the disease thread, is i don't need the mods to tell me to more WC.

i know fish love it, but i'me doing more wc than i ever did. 80+% once a week.

something got in the water, i think its when i took on some extra fish, i'm guessing they introduced bacteria, and more bioload.

could also be the fish are getting old. i was doing less WC 2 years ago and they were breeding spawning every week.

i also notice the blue diamonds, siblings are hardly hit than the snakes or turqs.

i searched the web and searched, HLLE seems to map to metro, and the only version of metro that worked was Kens.

they were were on the mend, and knew if i said that...i'd jinx it. and i did....the one blue diamonds, the one that was healing, it opened up again.