ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: BIG SHRIMP SALE! Carbon Rili, Dark Blue Velvet, Red Rili, & Painted Fire Red (PFR)

Thumbs up BIG SHRIMP SALE! Carbon Rili, Dark Blue Velvet, Red Rili, & Painted Fire Red (PFR)

Shrimp SALE since I have been gone for a while and now we are expecting our second child I decided to liquidate some stock :wink2:

These are my personal shrimp that are bred in straight tap water with no additives. My tap water comes out with a PH of 7.5, TDS 200, KH 11 and the only thing I add is seachem safe as a dechlorinator. I keep my temps from 72F-75F.

You will get 1/3" or bigger shrimp in a Kordon breather bag, Styrofoam lined box, and a plant trimming for the shrimp to hang on to during transport. I will ship Priority Mail via USPS on Saturday and Tuesday for $15 and that includes a heat or cold pack if necessary or you can opt for Express delivery for $32 and that will go out on Tuesday. I guarantee against DOA with either shipping option.

Disclaimer for package guarantee.

The package must be received on the first delivery attempt and pics of the dead shrimp must be sent to my email address of rossmulyar(at)msn(dot)com within 2 hours after the delivery in case of any DOA. With over 400 shipments you are in good hands:wink2:

Carbon Rili Shrimp SALE!
    Mixed Pattern Grade
    $3 each buy 10 get 1 free!

Dark Blue Velvets SALE!

PFR SALE!
    These are offspring of PFR grade parents and these are juvie shrimp that you will be receiving so they are just starting to color up.
    $2 each buy 10 get 1 free!

Red Rili SALE!

Registered Member

Default Re: BIG SHRIMP SALE! Carbon Rili, Dark Blue Velvet, Red Rili, & Painted Fire Red (PFR

Quote Originally Posted by rostick555 View Post
    Shrimp SALE since I have been gone for a while and now we are expecting our second child I decided to liquidate some stock :wink2:

These are my personal shrimp that are bred in straight tap water with no additives. My tap water comes out with a PH of 7.5, TDS 200, KH 11 and the only thing I add is seachem safe as a dechlorinator. I keep my temps from 72F-75F.

You will get 1/3" or bigger shrimp in a Kordon breather bag, Styrofoam lined box, and a plant trimming for the shrimp to hang on to during transport. I will ship Priority Mail via USPS on Saturday and Tuesday for $15 and that includes a heat or cold pack if necessary or you can opt for Express delivery for $32 and that will go out on Tuesday. I guarantee against DOA with either shipping option.

Disclaimer for package guarantee.

The package must be received on the first delivery attempt and pics of the dead shrimp must be sent to my email address of rossmulyar(at)msn(dot)com within 2 hours after the delivery in case of any DOA. With over 400 shipments you are in good hands:wink2:

Carbon Rili Shrimp SALE!
    Mixed Pattern Grade

Dark Blue Velvets SALE!

PFR SALE!
    These are offspring of PFR grade parents and these are juvie shrimp that you will be receiving so they are just starting to color up.

Red Rili SALE!

How can I purchase these shrimp? Brand new on site

Registered Member

Default Re: BIG SHRIMP SALE! Carbon Rili, Dark Blue Velvet, Red Rili, & Painted Fire Red (PFR

Wow these are sweet looking

Thanks that's why they are all Sold Out except for the Red Rili Shrimp