ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: discusfishlover.com?

Registered Member

Default discusfishlover.com?

anyone used discusfishlover.com ? i went on their web page and they have a grate variety and the prices are really good. just wanted some feed back before i order. Thanks for your help.

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Mark Pope

Default Re: discusfishlover.com?

I would like to know also...

Real Name
    Ricardo

I will save you both time/money/frustrations, go with any one of our sponsors. The truth is this, you might and can find discus outside of our SimplyDiscus sponsors that are quality looking discus. The key word here is might. With our sponsors, you are guaranteed quality and gives you the best chance and having great discus without having to go through the fuss of potentially getting bad quality discus. In that webpage, there are pictures of discus I simply would not put in my tank, even if they gave them to me for free. I honestly cannot say that about any of our sponsors when they post their shots.

So, you pay a little more, and sometimes not that much more, especially when pinned against LFS, and you have peace of mind and have quality discus.

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by rickztahone View Post
    I will save you both time/money/frustrations, go with any one of our sponsors. The truth is this, you might and can find discus outside of our SimplyDiscus sponsors that are quality looking discus. The key word here is might. With our sponsors, you are guaranteed quality and gives you the best chance and having great discus without having to go through the fuss of potentially getting bad quality discus. In that webpage, there are pictures of discus I simply would not put in my tank, even if they gave them to me for free. I honestly cannot say that about any of our sponsors when they post their shots.

So, you pay a little more, and sometimes not that much more, especially when pinned against LFS, and you have peace of mind and have quality discus.
    Totally agree!

Here is a link to our sponsors. http://forum.simplydiscus.com/forumd...iscus-Sponsors

Won't find better quality fish and customer service. I would argue prices are reasonable across the board too.
    -Matt