ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: How To : PraziPro

Real Name
    Dominic

Default How To : PraziPro

This might be a weird question, but during the treatment, should I be feeding my discus?

Real Name
    Naz

Default Re: How To : PraziPro

Sure By means I did and also did water changes.after the water change re doused the tank.
    Quote from Colin Powell
    "There are no secrets to success; don’t waste time looking for them. Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty to those for whom you work, and persistence. You must be ready for opportunity when it comes"

Real Name
    Dominic

On the bottle it says "Retreat as necessary, but no more than once every 3 days." So does this mean I should be doing water changes once every 4 days then retreat?

Real Name
    Naz

If you are using prazipro for flukes you need to treat for 10 days to get the eggs and all. After every water change then add the Praz Pro Replace only as much Prazi as is removed with Water Change. If do a 50% Water Change, add 50% of a full dose back. After 5 days do a large water change and then re dose the full amount. Continue partial water change and replace prazipro accordingly just like day 2,3 and 4. Prazi is very gentle on the fish.End of ten days large water change. That is how I did mine
    Quote from Colin Powell
    "There are no secrets to success; don’t waste time looking for them. Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty to those for whom you work, and persistence. You must be ready for opportunity when it comes"

Real Name
    Dominic

I'll take your word for it! Thank you!

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Gary Brehm

Quote Originally Posted by Akili View Post
    If you are using prazipro for flukes you need to treat for 10 days to get the eggs and all. After every water change then add the Praz Pro Replace only as much Prazi as is removed with Water Change. If do a 50% Water Change, add 50% of a full dose back. After 5 days do a large water change and then re dose the full amount. Continue partial water change and replace prazipro accordingly just like day 2,3 and 4. Prazi is very gentle on the fish.End of ten days large water change. That is how I did mine
    I followed this treatment and it worked for me. My babies are nice and healthy now.