ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: QT tank 30-50gallon needed

Registered Member

Default QT tank 30-50gallon needed

Hey guys. In the Long Beach area and looking for quarantine tank to start up. Looking for something in the 30 to 50gallon range if you or anyone you know has something for sale please holler at me.

Real Name
    Ricardo

Default Re: QT tank 30-50gallon needed

Are you a member on Scape? It is a planted tank forum for local SoCal people. There are a bunch of tanks there for sale regularly. Additionally, there is a member named John that has EVERY single tank you can imagine for sale. He has a garage full of them. He's out in garden grove however, and not sure how far that is from you. At any rate, you can find more people there as well that sell a whole bunch of gear. I just recently sold my 55g. I would have given you a good deal on it. I basically gave it away

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Ricardo

BTW, thanks for using the SoCal section for this. I would like to encourage others that are local to use this section for selling those items that you simply can't ship

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Registered Member
    Real Name
    John

I am that John.

Let me know if you're still looking...

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by John7429 View Post
    I am that John.

Let me know if you're still looking...
    lol, you are THAT John?!? Awesome. Great to have you on board here bud. Welcome.

Cafepress.com