AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 Hobbies - Discus & Photography - Not very good at either, but they keep me busy

Real Name
    Ricardo

Default Re: 2 Hobbies - Discus & Photography - Not very good at either, but they keep me busy

Quote Originally Posted by Smendez View Post
    Rick - I checked out the photography section - Very nice. Lots of really good knowledge there. I signed up to test drive a Pentax

Thanks for directing me there.
    cool, let me go add you to the list

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Registered Member

Default Re: 2 Hobbies - Discus & Photography - Not very good at either, but they keep me busy

Discus - King of the Freshwater Aquarium.

But in this Aquarium, this guy is King.

IMG_9398.jpg

He is a Stendker Pigeon Blood. He is over 8" and is not afraid of anything. When I first got him 2 years ago, he quickly tossed his weight around to show everyone who's king. He no longer has to do so. He reigns sovereignly and peacefully. All inhabitants in the aquarium make way when he moves, and no one dares to challenge the King. He does have a queen, she too is a pigeon blood. She is smaller and beautiful. I don't have a good picture of her yet. You can see her in the first shot of the entire aquarium, toward the center at the very top, staring right at the camera. They've had fry, but I've been unsuccessful at raising them. Maybe some day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12