AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: First coast discus and Ryan

Registered Member

Default First coast discus and Ryan

I have been keeping discus since the 80's and have ordered from a lot of folks and this was the best packing job I have ever seen .. 4 bags for each fish a liner and a paper sleeve .. Water was a nice 80 degrees when I opened the box no leaks at all and box was filled with no room for bags to freelance ..
    Now on to the discus wow quality is exceptional and sizes are bigger than you expect all the fish acclimated well and are nice round and fat .. If you have never ordered from Ryan you are missing out ...

Service A plus
    Fish A plus
    Packing A plus

There was only 1 negative .... Ryan somehow put in a extra discus I didn't ask for :-) thanks again Ryan
    You meet my expectations and beyond and have earned a future customer ..

Oh one last thing your videos are horrible discus are sooooo much better in person..

Real Name
    Phil

Default Re: First coast discus and Ryan

It didn't happen if you don't post pics to prove it!!! Lol...

Nah, but in all seriousness, sounds like a fantastic experience!! Free discus? Whatttt, that is some amazing stuff, sounds like Ryan knows how to retain his customers

Registered Member

Default Re: First coast discus and Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Phillydubs View Post
    It didn't happen if you don't post pics to prove it!!! Lol...

Nah, but in all seriousness, sounds like a fantastic experience!! Free discus? Whatttt, that is some amazing stuff, sounds like Ryan knows how to retain his customers
    Give me a few days for them to settle in and I will make a attempt at this computer stuff lol .. I'm very happy with my fish today