AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: April 2016 Ask Al Sabetta - brewmaster15 Spotlight

Real Name
    Ralph

Default Re: April 2016 Ask Al Sabetta - brewmaster15 your question Spotlight

Now that's what I call being in-depth.
    Al, you could never hide from the feds now that you spilled out years of your personal life. A sure shoe-in to be caught in record time
    Ricardo took the words right out of my mouth...Simply Discus is my second home and all considered part of my family without question.

Thanks Al for sharing your entry into photography and wonderful pics at that.
    The one of your daughter Becky looking out the window and deer grazing should be framed not to mention the others that follow not to far behind.

A great read indeed and sorry if I pushed you on getting this completed. I blame Keith Perkins

...Ralph
    "Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming."
    -John Wooden

Real Name
    Phil

You may want to change the headline at the top featuring this article...

I thought someone died!

I hear late great and right away I think death...

Juuuust sayin...

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Phillydubs View Post
    You may want to change the headline at the top featuring this article...

I thought someone died!

I hear late great and right away I think death...

Juuuust sayin...
    That should make it an attention grabber Phil
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Thankyou everyone. Glad you enjoyed it. Took a bit of time to put together but was fun to do.

Best always,
    Al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Al

I have been looking forward to this since you started the idea. It was worth the wait. Well Done!!
    BTW didn't know the kids wrestled gators also

Thanks for taking the time Al and Happy Birthday to SD Also! It has really grown and is a top notch forum.

Ardan

Thanks Ardan!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ardan View Post
    Al

......Happy Birthday to SD Also! It has really grown and is a top notch forum.

Ardan
    You would definitely know that Ardan, having helped out here for years and years from the beginning!

al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Registered Member

Great read, it's amazing this site is still running after so many years, with the owner still present and active, especially now with the newer trend of facebook groups. Thanks to Al and the rest of the admin team and members for keeping it going and making it into what it is. Although my start with discus hasn't been perfect, I would have been so far off without the information offered on this site. Also, thanks for answering my questions about your reptiles. Drymarchon is such a good looking genus. A couple years ago, I got to do a painting of an Eastern indigo for an auction to benefit the Orienne Society. Good luck with your tortoises! Also, I really love the discus in the first pic!

SimplyDiscus Sponsor Kenny's Discus's Avatar

Al,

Such a great read, always enjoy reading and knowing more about THE MAN behind SD! Thanks for sharing!

Kenny
    Tel: (650) 290-1283
    Email: kennysdiscus@gmail.com
    To receive future monthly shipment notifications click here: http://eepurl.com/bBqhK5

Real Name
    Filip

Great life story you got behind you Al .
    You seemed to work and do a bit of everything in your life , but you had the guts to pick only the things that you really loved along the way .
    I admire your enthusiasm and effort you have put in this forum through the last 14 years.
    Happy birthday to your (ours ) SD forum , and just keep on doing things in life that you like and know best .

Registered Member
    Real Name
    John

Amazing spotlight!
    The guy with a lot of tanks

Thanks for the kind comments everyone. Glad the spotlight was interesting to you.

Al

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Real Name
    Eric

THis was a great spotlight. Hey AL! Thanks for sharing! Now when are you going to invite us all over for NEDA?
    .................................................. .........................

Quote Originally Posted by ericNH View Post
    THis was a great spotlight. Hey AL! Thanks for sharing! Now when are you going to invite us all over for NEDA?
    Think we can try in June.... Ill look at the Calender and check with the fish.

Al

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Real Name
    Julian

Al, I enjoyed reading and learning more about who are consider our leader and friend , thank you for giving us a home and place to share our passion.
    Julian

Quote Originally Posted by Pardal View Post
    Al, I enjoyed reading and learning more about who are consider our leader and friend , thank you for giving us a home and place to share our passion.
    Julian
    Thank you my Friend!

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast