AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - Game of Thrones (Spoiler Warning!!)

Real Name
    Matt

Default Re: OT - Game of Thrones (May have spoilers!)

I read fan theory but never any real spoilers or photos from set or anything. Ugh, I mean that is kinda cool and trippy Ricardo but I don't want it to happen like that! lol It's almost to Lord of the Ringsish for me where Frodo and Bilbo write the book/story and Frodo closes the book after finishing writing at the end of Return of the King.

I'm still waiting for Bran to really come into the show. He quite literally may be the most powerful character in the world of GoT maybe next to the Night King. He really hasn't fully channeled his powers for anything other than learning what he can do. We're running out of time Bran!!
    -Matt

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by Discus-n00b View Post
    I read fan theory but never any real spoilers or photos from set or anything. Ugh, I mean that is kinda cool and trippy Ricardo but I don't want it to happen like that! lol It's almost to Lord of the Ringsish for me where Frodo and Bilbo write the book/story and Frodo closes the book after finishing writing at the end of Return of the King.

I'm still waiting for Bran to really come into the show. He quite literally may be the most powerful character in the world of GoT maybe next to the Night King. He really hasn't fully channeled his powers for anything other than learning what he can do. We're running out of time Bran!!
    yeah, that is getting annoying! Bran needs to have some kind of revelation or something! I believe he put a prophecy in to play by giving Arya the dagger though. Mark my words. He knew exactly what he was doing.

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Ricardo

Dammit Sam, let Gilly speak! Probably one of the biggest teases so far with Gilly and Sam. "a man named Ra-gg-ar"! Seriously! This officially legitimizes John. In the book, we didn't get a notion that Raegar divorced Elia Martelle, but they are playing that angle here and that he married Lyanna (sp.?) Stark officially. This would make John the 1st in line for the throne for the 7 kingdoms....AND Sam blows it!

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Eric

One of my favorite lines of the season was when Bran said, "I remember being Bran Stark, but I remember so much more now". I can't think of a better way to understand his semi-catatonic state.

Real Name
    Matt

It will come out Ricardo. Especially the way to touched that dragon. Bran knows the truth, and it seems they are all going to converge towards the North soon. Meera Reed also might know since her father was with Ned, Meera was with Bran all of this time too. Those are the only 1-2 people that know about Jon other than the text written about it. Makes Gendry's statement of their fathers trusting each other a bit wrong....Rhaegar and Robert fought a war against each other. But I guess Ned will always be his real father.

What is Littlefinger up to? Plotting the Stark sisters against each other? I wish Arya would kill Littlefinger already, one of my most disliked characters.
    -Matt

Real Name
    Ricardo

It will come out Ricardo. Especially the way to touched that dragon. Bran knows the truth, and it seems they are all going to converge towards the North soon. Meera Reed also might know since her father was with Ned, Meera was with Bran all of this time too. Those are the only 1-2 people that know about Jon other than the text written about it. Makes Gendry's statement of their fathers trusting each other a bit wrong....Rhaegar and Robert fought a war against each other. But I guess Ned will always be his real father.

What is Littlefinger up to? Plotting the Stark sisters against each other? I wish Arya would kill Littlefinger already, one of my most disliked characters.
    Did you ever see the snippet of when Ned is talking to Robert and he asks him why he was so obsessed with obliterating the Targarean lineage. The real reason he asked all that time ago was simply because he knew he was harboring a true heir to the kingdom. And a Targarean at That!

The Bran story line is getting tiresome and the next episode better have singe type of reveal. Matt, remind me, you've read the books right?

Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Matt

Not all the way through Ricardo, I started but never quite finished.
    -Matt

Real Name
    Ricardo

Not all the way through Ricardo, I started but never quite finished.
    c'mon Matt! So you didn't read any of the last book with regards to the Citadel?

Cafepress.com

On the episode where Bronn saves Jaime from the Drogon, didn’t it seem kind of lame and inconsistent? I mean, where Bronn pushes Jaime of the horse right on the edge of the lake and are shown sinking unconsciously maybe 20+ meters under water. On the next episode the 2 come out of the lake completely on the other side.

Bronn would have to be “Aquaman” to pull that off!!! Right? Don’t forget both are wearing full battle armor. Why didn’t anybody go after them?
    To me it would have been more realistic if they fell of the horses and crash landed into 12 inches of water and Drogon just steps up and crushed them into the mud not even wasting it breath.

Real Name
    Matt

I'm one of those darn kids that hate reading! LOL I'd rather watch it and then read bits and pieces here and there than read the series straight through. At least for now.

Quote Originally Posted by JonAir View Post
    On the episode where Bronn saves Jaime from the Drogon, didn’t it seem kind of lame and inconsistent? I mean, where Bronn pushes Jaime of the horse right on the edge of the lake and are shown sinking unconsciously maybe 20+ meters under water. On the next episode the 2 come out of the lake completely on the other side.

Bronn would have to be “Aquaman” to pull that off!!! Right? Don’t forget both are wearing full battle armor. Why didn’t anybody go after them?
    To me it would have been more realistic if they fell of the horses and crash landed into 12 inches of water and Drogon just steps up and crushed them into the mud not even wasting it breath.
    There was some continuity errors there in the process of getting into the water, however that is actually a river not so much a lake. So I guess its possible for the current to pull him downward paired with the heavy armor, and that is why they showed up further down than where they entered. If you look at a map of Westeros they just came from Highgarden/Horn Hill area and are traveling back to King's Landing and cross rivers to get there. I think Bronn stated something about a river once they surfaced.
    -Matt

Registered Member

There is only one major point that the books and show differ on, HOWEVER, it appears that they will remedy that in the near future.
    Last edited by Dalfan039; 08-16-2017 at 03:27 PM.

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by Dalfan039 View Post
    There is only one major point that the books and show differ on, HOWEVER, it appears that they will remedy that in the near future.
    Lady Stark is also missing from this plot line as well as a slew of others. Young Griff would have gotten too complicated as far as lineage and true "heir" talk is concerned IMHO. Griff would have never married Daeny I think.

Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Ricardo

I'm one of those darn kids that hate reading! LOL I'd rather watch it and then read bits and pieces here and there than read the series straight through. At least for now.

There was some continuity errors there in the process of getting into the water, however that is actually a river not so much a lake. So I guess its possible for the current to pull him downward paired with the heavy armor, and that is why they showed up further down than where they entered. If you look at a map of Westeros they just came from Highgarden/Horn Hill area and are traveling back to King's Landing and cross rivers to get there. I think Bronn stated something about a river once they surfaced.
    How much did HBO pay you to say that?!? LOL

Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Rick

I watched the leaked episode 6.....you won't want to miss it!
    Ex-President-North American Discus Association-NADA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Real Name
    Rick

Meh, one of the most recent fan theories is that Brann is the NK, and all of westeros is caught up in some kind of time loop.....I really hope it doesn't end that way, but I am starting to see the possibility, so many things coming full circle.

I think in the end, Gendry sits on the Iron Throne, wed to Arya. This is part of the full circle theory, as the story pretty much got started with a stark and a baretheon fighting side by side for the Iron throne.

Jamie Kills bran with the catspaw, because, Bran is the NK, full circle again back to episode 1 season 1.

Jamie also kills Cersie, making him the kingslayer, queenslayer, kinslayer, and azor ahai
    Last edited by nc0gnet0; 08-17-2017 at 01:09 PM.
    Ex-President-North American Discus Association-NADA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast