ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: OT - Game of Thrones (Spoiler Warning!!)

Real Name
    Eric

Default Re: OT - Game of Thrones (May have spoilers!)

I wouldn't be surprised to see Nymeria make a timely appearance again before its all said and done. She clearly recognized Arya, otherwise there would be no more Arya.

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by Clawhammer View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised to see Nymeria make a timely appearance again before its all said and done. She clearly recognized Arya, otherwise there would be no more Arya.
    The reason they do not include the Direwolves as much as we would like is that the CGI for them is super expensive and labor intensive. They have open stated that they'd rather use CGI budget towards the dragons than the wolves. So when the wolves make an appearance, it is meaningful in some way.

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Matt

Hate to imagine what the final battle will cost in CGI....
    -Matt

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by Discus-n00b View Post
    Hate to imagine what the final battle will cost in CGI....
    I am honestly curious how much productions has cost up to this point. It must be a staggering number for sure!

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Matt

I just don't know how I will cope when this show ends. By far the best TV show I've ever seen, so addicting. I can't wait until next week, like usual.
    -Matt

Real Name
    Eric

I just don't know how I will cope when this show ends. By far the best TV show I've ever seen, so addicting. I can't wait until next week, like usual.
    +1

Registered Member

Any predictions on who will rule at the end? I'm going with Sansa.

Real Name
    Matt

It's George RR Martin. It would not surprise me one bit to see the White Walkers win lol. I feel like we are in for a rough ending somehow, I think it's been stated already the ending will be bittersweet. Meaning someone's heros, maybe all of them, will not win. Could be a split between Jon in the North and Daenerys in the South. Remember Jon is half Targaryen too, Daenerys is his aunt. Could be either one. Could be no one.

Did anyone pickup on that dagger that Bran gave to Arya, was the same dagger from the book Sam was reading when researching dragon glass?? Bran will be a huge key in this, the cave paintings and the previous references to the children of the forest lead me to believe that Bran is the key to it all. He is the only one with knowledge of the ancient magic and events that took place. That dagger with Arya could be the weapon to kill the Night King.

So many possible theories out there. Who/where is the true Lightbringer? Who is the Prince that was Promised? If a dragon dies will it become an Ice dragon? Is there an ice dragon in the wall? Is there some dragon, weapon, or magic inside of Winterfell which just so happens to sit on a hotspring so far north and built by the same man who helped build the wall? Will Brienne's sword Oathkeeper and Jamie's sword Widow's Wail eventually be forged together to once again create Ice and possibly lead to the real Lightbringer? Are we just seeing all of the Valyrian Steel Swords reintroduced to note who will be leaders in the fight against them? Sure has been a lot of specific focus on the weapons.
    -Matt

Real Name
    Rick

It's George RR Martin. It would not surprise me one bit to see the White Walkers win lol. I feel like we are in for a rough ending somehow, I think it's been stated already the ending will be bittersweet. Meaning someone's heros, maybe all of them, will not win. Could be a split between Jon in the North and Daenerys in the South. Remember Jon is half Targaryen too, Daenerys is his aunt. Could be either one. Could be no one.

Did anyone pickup on that dagger that Bran gave to Arya, was the same dagger from the book Sam was reading when researching dragon glass?? Bran will be a huge key in this, the cave paintings and the previous references to the children of the forest lead me to believe that Bran is the key to it all. He is the only one with knowledge of the ancient magic and events that took place. That dagger with Arya could be the weapon to kill the Night King.

So many possible theories out there. Who/where is the true Lightbringer? Who is the Prince that was Promised? If a dragon dies will it become an Ice dragon? Is there an ice dragon in the wall? Is there some dragon, weapon, or magic inside of Winterfell which just so happens to sit on a hotspring so far north and built by the same man who helped build the wall? Will Brienne's sword Oathkeeper and Jamie's sword Widow's Wail eventually be forged together to once again create Ice and possibly lead to the real Lightbringer? Are we just seeing all of the Valyrian Steel Swords reintroduced to note who will be leaders in the fight against them? Sure has been a lot of specific focus on the weapons.

Do you really want to know? had to test to see if spoiler tags worked in this forum, appears they do.....

Ex-President-North American Discus Association-NADA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by nc0gnet0 View Post
    Do you really want to know? had to test to see if spoiler tags worked in this forum, appears they do.....

lol, you got me. I figured there were no spoilers out there I haven't heard yet, unless you are one of those people that actually watches leaked episodes!

Watching this show is a great experience because so many people follow it. Why would someone ruin that by trying to watch episodes early? It's part of the game! The game of thrones that is!

All I have to say is this, ..."chaos is a ladder"

Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Eric

Quote Originally Posted by rickztahone View Post
    lol, you got me. I figured there were no spoilers out there I haven't heard yet, unless you are one of those people that actually watches leaked episodes!

Watching this show is a great experience because so many people follow it. Why would someone ruin that by trying to watch episodes early? It's part of the game! The game of thrones that is!

All I have to say is this, ..."chaos is a ladder"
    I agree completely. I have no problem waiting... Actually, I almost want to not watch because I know there are only 10 more episodes left

Real Name
    Matt

I jumped on the leaked episodes last season, but waited on last week's that leaked. Binge watching them is fun, until you finish and realize you can't talk to anyone about it.
    -Matt

Real Name
    Ricardo

I jumped on the leaked episodes last season, but waited on last week's that leaked. Binge watching them is fun, until you finish and realize you can't talk to anyone about it.
    Yup. A coworker saw the leaked episode and I threatened to take her to HR if she told me anything!

Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Rick

I haven't watched any of the leaked episodes, but must admit earlier in the year I did gander at the leaked plot lines.......
    Ex-President-North American Discus Association-NADA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by nc0gnet0 View Post
    I haven't watched any of the leaked episodes, but must admit earlier in the year I did gander at the leaked plot lines.......
    for shame! lol, j/k.

Any prevailing theories?

The best one I have heard is that the whole history we are reading/viewing is one penned by none other than Sam. We are reading his book on the whole history of the Song of Ice and Fire

Cafepress.com

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast