AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: OT - Game of Thrones (Spoiler Warning!!)

Registered Member

Default Re: OT - Game of Thrones (May have spoilers!)

Quote Originally Posted by rickztahone View Post
    Lady Stark is also missing from this plot line as well as a slew of others. Young Griff would have gotten too complicated as far as lineage and true "heir" talk is concerned IMHO. Griff would have never married Daeny I think.
    oh a spider told me that they are getting ready to bring the griffin back over, or at least pave the way for it to happen. After all Cersei Lanster want to hire mercenaries and she has a fleet of ships she doesn't need to use to defend her coast since no one else has ships. A character that important doesn't just disappear from the story.
    Last edited by Dalfan039; 08-17-2017 at 02:58 PM.

Registered Member

Lady Stark is also missing from this plot line as well as a slew of others. Young Griff would have gotten too complicated as far as lineage and true "heir" talk is concerned IMHO. Griff would have never married Daeny I think.
    Also Lady Stark show up in the background of the fight between Arya and Breanne. 3 times, once for each of her children?
    Last edited by Dalfan039; 08-17-2017 at 03:23 PM.

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by nc0gnet0 View Post
    Meh, one of the most recent fan theories is that Brann is the NK, and all of westeros is caught up in some kind of time loop.....I really hope it doesn't end that way, but I am starting to see the possibility, so many things coming full circle.

I think in the end, Gendry sits on the Iron Throne, wed to Arya. This is part of the full circle theory, as the story pretty much got started with a stark and a baretheon fighting side by side for the Iron throne.

Jamie Kills bran with the catspaw, because, Bran is the NK, full circle again back to episode 1 season 1.

Jamie also kills Cersie, making him the kingslayer, queenslayer, kinslayer, and azor ahai
    Man, did it hurt typing all of that? LOL. You should have been a writer!

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by Dalfan039 View Post
    Also Lady Stark show up in the background of the fight between Arya and Breanne. 3 times, once for each of her children?
    lol, I saw that youtube theory as well. I don't believe that is what this is, but who knows?

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Ricardo

I've been avoiding YouTube as there have been many vids on the episode that apparently was accidentally released by HBO themselves! No one hacked them this time...For shame!

Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Ricardo

who saw it? The dragon going down was rather enthralling. Great acting on all parts IMHO

Cafepress.com

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Have not seen it yet Ricardo.
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by Second Hand Pat View Post
    Have not seen it yet Ricardo.
    Pat
    well I just spoiled it for you Pat! Sorry.

Cafepress.com

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

well I just spoiled it for you Pat! Sorry.
    Not really Ricardo
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Real Name
    Rick

Default Re: OT - Game of Thrones (Spoiler Warning!!)

Loved the episode but too many plotholes, the writing is getting sloppy.
    Ex-President-North American Discus Association-NADA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by nc0gnet0 View Post
    Loved the episode but too many plotholes, the writing is getting sloppy.
    like Daeny getting a raven message faster than a text message?

Cafepress.com

Real Name
    Matt

What do you expect Rick when they cut multiple episodes from the season compared to seasons past lol. Kind of frustrating tbh. They are trying to pack more into less for whatever reason.

Yeah Ricardo that kind of bothered me how fast that raven got there, though it was a day or so was it not since they slept on the rock? Not sure. I loved the dragon going down, the amounts of blood spilling out was pretty shocking. I knew a dragon would go down, this was foretold. I guess an Ice Dragon theory is now correct.
    -Matt

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by Discus-n00b View Post
    What do you expect Rick when they cut multiple episodes from the season compared to seasons past lol. Kind of frustrating tbh. They are trying to pack more into less for whatever reason.

Yeah Ricardo that kind of bothered me how fast that raven got there, though it was a day or so was it not since they slept on the rock? Not sure. I loved the dragon going down, the amounts of blood spilling out was pretty shocking. I knew a dragon would go down, this was foretold. I guess an Ice Dragon theory is now correct.
    My theory is that they are stalling for time for the book to come out. we know that the writers are in contact with Martin and know the end, so they wouldn't make vast changes without consulting him first or ensuring it is in line with martins plans. Then if you look at the things that have happened since they went past the books the amount of content has slowed down ALOT.

Real Name
    Ricardo

Quote Originally Posted by Dalfan039 View Post
    My theory is that they are stalling for time for the book to come out. we know that the writers are in contact with Martin and know the end, so they wouldn't make vast changes without consulting him first or ensuring it is in line with martins plans. Then if you look at the things that have happened since they went past the books the amount of content has slowed down ALOT.
    this is true, but the show has not had problems killing off characters that are still alive in the books...

Cafepress.com

Registered Member

this is true, but the show has not had problems killing off characters that are still alive in the books...
    true but what character important to the plot line is still alive in book but not in show?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast