AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: OT - Game of Thrones (Spoiler Warning!!)

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Mike

Default Re: OT - Game of Thrones (Spoiler Warning!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Clawhammer View Post
    I thought it was a brilliant episode and I was captivated by every second. I liked how the episode was structured, giving the audience so much in terms of reunions, first time meetings, and rare justice (Littlefinger), but ended the whole thing with a big reminder that none of that matters.
    This! I've read the books several times, I've watched every episode more than once and I still enjoy the show very much. I would love for the show to last 4 more seasons but it's not. They are rushing to the end, time traveling and it doesn't bother me one bit.

If GRRM ever finishes book 6 & 7 I will read them, but I highly doubt either book gets released.

Real Name
    Ricardo

Default Re: OT - Game of Thrones (Spoiler Warning!!)

Quote Originally Posted by hayhar27 View Post
    This! I've read the books several times, I've watched every episode more than once and I still enjoy the show very much. I would love for the show to last 4 more seasons but it's not. They are rushing to the end, time traveling and it doesn't bother me one bit.

If GRRM ever finishes book 6 & 7 I will read them, but I highly doubt either book gets released.
    Oh, they will get released. If he ever makes good on his publisher deadlines! He's been barred from participating in any extracurriculars. I predict he will be done with the next book by June of next year.

If he happens to pass, which is a possibility (admitted by himself), he has plotted everything out and has it under lock and key which he has left with special instructions to his family. There's hope!

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011