HI all,
When I started this business several Years ago I shipped everywhere internationally. It was affordable to ship to Canada and overseas. Over the last few years the US postal Service has been increasing their rates on foreign shipping dramatically and I find the shipping times can be highly variable. After much consideration, I have decided to remove the option from my shopping cart to ship to international locations. I will still offer this service, but require that you drop me an email at AquaticSuppliers@comcast.net with your address and email and what you are interested in ordering . You can also use the forum's pm system.

I will then get you a quote for product and shipping and will send you a paypal Invoice. I am doing this so I can give you the best and most accurate pricing options given the current challenges of International Shipping.

My apologies to all my International Customers. I will try and turn around these quotes quickly so theres no added delays to your order.

Sincerely,
Al Sabetta

ps..... USA customers...Theres no change to how you order. Please use the shopping at http://www.aquaticsuppliers.com/