AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Auction Alert!: Uncle Sam's Discus Weekend Blitz Auction For SimplyDiscus!

Exclamation Auction Alert!: Uncle Sam's Discus Weekend Blitz Auction For SimplyDiscus!

Hi Everyone!

As you may know we have a new sponsor here at SimplyDiscus, Uncle Sam's Discus (Darwin Recla & Wesley Vazquez). Uncle Sam's Discus has generously offered the forum a set of 4 beautiful Red Turquoise Discus for auction as an introduction to the community here.

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

Auction Rules: Please READ BEFORE BIDDING!!!!

1. You have to be a registered member of the forum for at least five days prior to the start of the auction (the auction starts May 27) or have at least 5 posts prior to the start of the contest.. Any bid received from a member not meeting this criteria will be deleted.

2. Bids are to be placed in this thread. You are bidding on the entire set of 4 pcs young Adult Red Turquoise. This is a beautiful group and will be sold as a group.

3. Canadian members may participate if they can take delivery of the auction fish within the US. Please contact Darwin (Uncle Sam's Discus) prior to bidding to ensure a delivery location. Also ensure you are aware of any paperwork required to bring the fish into Canada.

4. Shipping will be included in the Auction so take that into account when you bid. (Fedex to all locations in the USA), that alone is $100 value!

5. The auction ends on Sunday May 29th at 9:00 PM EST (eastern standard time). Any bid time stamped after 9:00 PM is considered null and void. Be wise, Bid early if you want to win and bid generously! Payment is due at Auction end and shall be made through Paypal. Winner will be notified at contest end.

6. We have tried to anticipate all issues and make the rules clear and concise, but should an issue or problem arise we maintain all rights to resolve it as we see fit. You agree to this by your participation in these auction.

****For this auction all Moderators and Admins with the exception of myself will be allowed to bid. Red Turquoise are an all time favorite of mine and these would look great here in my tanks, but I will not bid.***

*******In addition to this generous donation by Uncle Sam"s Discus, I will also contribute 100 grams of my Freeze Dried Black Worms with biopigment Plus, shipping included as an extra prize for the auction winner****

I'd Really like to thank Darwin, Wes and Uncle Sam's Discus for this Auction!
    They are new here and trying to help the forum out and become part of the community. Support like this helps keep the forum going and gives members an opportunity to get some beautiful Discus at the same time.

Stop by their Sponsor Board and say hi, and If you are looking for Discus, definetly be sure to check out them out for your Discus needs. They carry Lawrence Soon's Discus ( another great sponsor here-Lucky Tropical) .

Let the Bidding Begin!!! Who will be the "Lucky" SimplyDiscus Member to win a group of Red Turquoise Discus? These are a Classic strain that never go out of style and are always in demand. A Favorite of many Discus Nuts! Make them Yours, Bid now!

Best of Luck everyone! and Thanks again Uncle Sam's Discus!!!
    Al
    Last edited by brewmaster15; 05-27-2016 at 08:30 AM.
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Real Name
    Tim

Default Re: Auction Alert!: Uncle Sam's Discus Weekend Blitz Auction For SimplyDiscus!

I'll bid $250 to start the auction.
    Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

Default Re: Auction Alert!: Uncle Sam's Discus Weekend Blitz Auction For SimplyDiscus!

Quote Originally Posted by GivensOU View Post
    I'll bid $250 to start the auction.
    Awesome! Thanks Tim!!

al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Real Name
    Ricardo

Thanks Tim for starting off the bidding
    Last edited by brewmaster15; 05-27-2016 at 10:55 AM.

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Registered Member

$300.00

Ron

Real Name
    Ralph

That is quite an introduction Darwin and Wesley to generously offer such a superb group of R/T's Judging by this group...my spider senses indicate a boy and girl
    As always...thanks Al to close out the package with your FDBW.

Thanks Ron...you seem to know how this works.

...Ralph
    Last edited by Altum Nut; 05-27-2016 at 11:17 AM.
    "Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming."
    -John Wooden

Real Name
    Tim

$350
    Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

Off to a real strong start here! Thanks again Tim!

al

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Real Name
    Tim

One of these days I'm going to win one of these auctions! Lol!

Real Name
    Ricardo

One of these days I'm going to win one of these auctions! Lol!
    Keep this up and that is highly possible

Click here to view my 75g Acrylic Tank w/ Bean Animal Overflow with 40g Sump Thread

Also, click here for my 25 group of discus grow out thread

http://i3.cpcache.com/product/162117...ht=75&width=75
    Want to look like Al did at his ACA talk with his white Simply Polo shirt?(You can catch Al's awesome Discus talk HERE)
    You can get this and many more items such as T-shirts/Polos/hoodies/cups from our merchandise shop:
    Cafepress.com

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Fundulopanchax View Post
    $300.00

Ron
    Nice Ron
    Last edited by Second Hand Pat; 05-28-2016 at 02:56 PM.
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Real Name
    Pat

I didn't see the latest bid on my earlier post

$350
    Nice Tim

Let's keep this going. Remember a nice group of beautiful Red Turquoise Discus + shipping + Al's FDBWs are all included in your bid. What a deal.

So...I just re-read my intro post here and realized that even after reading and re-reading multiple times I missed a key detail. The size ! You can get an idea how big they are by the pics but these beauties are between 5.5 and 6 inches! Thats some nice fishes indeed!

Al

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

Registered Member Keith Perkins's Avatar
    Real Name
    CozyKeith

Quote Originally Posted by Second Hand Pat View Post
    Remember a nice group of beautiful Red Turquoise Discus + shipping + Al's FDBWs are all included in your bid. What a deal.
    No doubt! I know these auctions often end below full retail, but $350 with less than 12 hours to go?
    President - North American Discus Association

Real Name
    Pat

Only a couple hours left. Get those bids in.
    Pat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast