ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Auction Alert!: "The Discus Shop" Auction For SimplyDiscus!!!!!

Default Auction Alert!: "The Discus Shop" Auction For SimplyDiscus!!!!!

Hello all,

We have another great Auction here for you all to get in on thanks to our New Sponsors, The Discus Shop! Dennis of The Discus Shop was kind enough to offer us 2 sets of Piwowarski Discus for us to auction with Shipping included! WE have

2 each large Fire Reds .. and 2 large Cobalts.

image2.jpg
    auction here...http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showth...us-Shop-for-SD!!!

image1.jpg
    auction here...http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showth...us-Shop-for-SD!!!

This auction we will split the group in to 2 sets.. One Auction for 2 adult Fire Red Piwowarski Discus with Shipping to any where in the USA, shipping included and a Second Auction for 2 large adult Piwowarski Cobalt Discus with Shipping included to any point in the USA.. These are not pairs, but who knows, maybe you will get lucky I will include 50 grams Freeze Dried Australian Blackworms with each of the auctions as a bonus. I will start a separate Auction Thread for each set of fish.

Rules,Rules, Rules
    Auction Rules: Please READ BEFORE BIDDING!!!!

1. You have to be a registered member of the forum for at least five days prior to the start of the auction (the auction starts June 8) or have at least 5 posts prior to the start of the contest.. Any bid received from a member not meeting this criteria will be deleted.

2. Bids are to be placed in the Thread for each set of Fish... You are bidding on the set of 2pcs Adult Piwowarski Fire Red Discus or 2 large adult Piwowarski Cobalt Discus. You may bid on Both Groups if you want to by placing a separate bid in each of the auction Threads.

3. Canadian members may participate if they can take delivery of the auction fish within the US. Please contact Dennis (The Discus Shop) prior to bidding to ensure a delivery location. Also ensure you are aware of any paperwork required to bring the fish into Canada.

4. Shipping will be included in the Auction so take that into account when you bid. (UPS next day to all locations in the USA), that alone is $100 value!

5. The auctions end on Saturday June 18 at 9:00 PM EDT (eastern daylight time). Any bid time stamped after 9:00 PM is considered null and void. Be wise, Bid early if you want to win and bid generously! Payment is due at Auction end and shall be made through Paypal. Winner will be notified at contest end.

6. We have tried to anticipate all issues and make the rules clear and concise, but should an issue or problem arise we maintain all rights to resolve it as we see fit. You agree to this by your participation in these auction.

****For this auction all Moderators and Admins with the exception of myself will be allowed to bid..***

I would like to once again Thank Dennis for his generosity and hope that the membership here makes the best of it. These are really nice Discus from a supplier that has not been too common on the forum ....Piwowarski .. Best of Luck to all of you!

Al

This thread will be locked as informational only. Bidding must be in the auction thread itself.

For The Piwowarski Fire Red Discus Auction click Here
    http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?124784-***Auction-***-Fire-Red-Discus-from-The-Discus-Shop-for-SD!!!

For the Piwowarski Cobalt Discus Auction click here
    http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showth...us-Shop-for-SD!!!
    Last edited by brewmaster15; 06-08-2016 at 02:02 PM.
    AquaticSuppliers.comFoods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Default Re: Auction Alert!: "The Discus Shop" Auction For SimplyDiscus!!!!!

Short Vid of Both sets of fish!

AquaticSuppliers.comFoods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images