AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Blue Diamond and Pigeon Blood

Registered Member

Default Blue Diamond and Pigeon Blood

Our pair had babies. Does anyone know what they might look like? The mother is the blue diamond and the father is the pigeon blood.

We are in Mississauga, Ontario and also need to find someone or somewhere that will buy them when they get a little older and bigger. Right now they have been free swimming for a little over 2 weeks.

Default Re: Blue Diamond and Pigeon Blood

Quote Originally Posted by Keila View Post
    Our pair had babies. Does anyone know what they might look like? The mother is the blue diamond and the father is the pigeon blood.

We are in Mississauga, Ontario and also need to find someone or somewhere that will buy them when they get a little older and bigger. Right now they have been free swimming for a little over 2 weeks.
    Not a very good cross, the fry will be heavily peppered. It would be hard to sell it

Registered Member

Oh, I googled pics of that cross and they seemed to look really nice. I guess we will have to wait to see what they look like

Quote Originally Posted by Keila View Post
    Oh, I googled pics of that cross and they seemed to look really nice. I guess we will have to wait to see what they look like
    Can you share us the picture where you got it from.