AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ralph's (Altum Nut) pics from Nada 2016

Default Re: Ralph's (Altum Nut) pics from Nada 2016

Glad you were able to make it to NADA. We talked about it a few times and never made it. Great pics and thanks. I am out of fish now but do miss discus.

Thanks for sharing those great photos Ralph.
    Would so much have enjoyed meeting you & many others - hopefully another time.

Real Name
    Ralph

Quote Originally Posted by rickztahone View Post
    I wish I would have been slotted earlier for my presentation so people could have implemented some of the techniques I went over in the presentation. Hopefully, everyone there feels a little better about photography settings
    Great presentation Ricardo...gave me that extra bit of knowledge to hopefully take better photos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardan View Post
    Ralph,
    Those are really some fantastic pics!!
    Was really great to meet you!
    Great meeting you Ardan...already put my quality beer glasses to use
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes View Post
    Ralph, the pictures look great. The 1st one you caught the bulge on the top of the water as the fish swam that's cool. Thank you for your help setting up, you helped make this show great.
    Wes...your in a class all by yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Hand Pat View Post
    Ralph, very nice pictures and so glad there is a picture of the four of you. Sure wish I could have been there.
    Pat
    Thanks Pat....light years behind you but will try to post more photos.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizStreithorst View Post
    That first pic is when Arden engraved my gift bag cup with the Discus. I was wanting to pay him but he said no. The out of doors pics are wonderful. I spent a lot of time outside because I'm a solitary person. I need to escape from too many people. I looked at the flowers in the walking path but I didn't see what you saw. I saw a bird nest and bunny rabbits. It was good for me. I was mostly looking at mama duck in the pond with her four babies. I don't suppose you have pics of them, do you? I worry about her babies. There are turtles in that pond.
    Enjoyed the early mornings with you and Rich at the rear pond.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disgirl View Post
    Wonderful pics Ralph. Sure glad you were able to be there, and I enjoyed our chats!
    Barb
    Really enjoyed chatting with you Barb
    Quote Originally Posted by Akili View Post
    I said to my wife I should asked Ralph if I could have shared a ride with him.
    It would have been good company for the trip...
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Nicholson View Post
    Ralph I am glad you made it down to the show. It was great meeting you and hopefully next time we can have some more time to talk fish.
    -john
    Thanks John...would have nice to have more time to talk Discus. Still envy of your new truck and hope it serves you for many years to come. Your wife is a blast and know why your so happy. If Trump gets in she said Canada may welcome her.
    Quote Originally Posted by vandiscus View Post
    great pics Ralph. I am glad you enjoyed it and thank you for making the delivery for me. We need to meet up soon and have a chat. Next time I am riding along with you
    Thanks Vansu...everyone loved the key-chains and next time you have to attend the Nada show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    Glad you were able to make it to NADA. We talked about it a few times and never made it. Great pics and thanks. I am out of fish now but do miss discus.
    Missed you Joe...hope your doing well and sorry you weren't able to attend.
    Quote Originally Posted by discuspaul View Post
    Thanks for sharing those great photos Ralph.
    Would so much have enjoyed meeting you & many others - hopefully another time.
    Thanks Paul...hope your making out well with your ear infection and looking forward to hopefully meeting up at the next show.
    Last edited by Altum Nut; 07-13-2016 at 09:47 PM.
    "Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming."
    -John Wooden

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12