ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5 Manacapuru red shoulder angelfish for sale--Gainesville FL--pick up only

Silver Member

Default Re: 5 Manacapuru red shoulder angelfish for sale--Gainesville FL--pick up only

Oic, sorry I did not read the rest of the post. If you're not confident in shipping them and I would not suggest you to do so cuz I hate to see fatality during shipment. Ok, thank you and good luck w/the sale. :-)

Silver Member

Default Re: 5 Manacapuru red shoulder angelfish for sale--Gainesville FL--pick up only

Ok, I'm sorry I did not read the prior posts. If you are not comfortable w/shipping them then I would not encourage you to since the summer heat can lead to fatalities and I would not want that. Thank you for your reply and good luck w/the sale..... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by wencui View Post
    These are magnificent fish with both Peru Altum and Manacapuru features.
    I took a new video tonight. This is the largest one out of the group. You can see the blue glitter and red shoulder on it.
    I will list them for $15 each until Sunday night. Then I will ask for $20 each.
    If you have a box some Newspaper and bags for the fish you are set to ship

Registered Member

Overnight shipping is available now.

Registered Member

sold

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12