ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Great customer service

Real Name
    Ryan

Default Great customer service

I just wanted to give Al some quick praise. His FDBW are all my discus will eat. Unfortunately, the postal service misplaced my last order and my fish had to go a few days with no food (they turn their noses up at flakes, pellets and even blood worms). I emailed Al, who was at NADA, and he got back to me that day and told me he'd ship me a replacement order from Chicago. And he did. I got it a few days later. I actually ended up receiving both orders on the same day.
    Thanks for the quick replies and helping me out, Al...especially when the mishap was no fault of yours.

Appreciate the great costumer service on a great product!

Ryan in Ohio

Default Re: Great customer service

Thanks for the feedback Ryan!
    Glad to hear that the food showed up. Sometimes USPS loses it for awhile but it usually shows up. Glad to help! Can't have hungry Fishes!

al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Quote Originally Posted by rjs2115 View Post
    I just wanted to give Al some quick praise. His FDBW are all my discus will eat. Unfortunately, the postal service misplaced my last order and my fish had to go a few days with no food (they turn their noses up at flakes, pellets and even blood worms). I emailed Al, who was at NADA, and he got back to me that day and told me he'd ship me a replacement order from Chicago. And he did. I got it a few days later. I actually ended up receiving both orders on the same day.
    Thanks for the quick replies and helping me out, Al...especially when the mishap was no fault of yours.

Appreciate the great costumer service on a great product!

Ryan in Ohio
    Al is great. Super fast shipping. Great product. Great price.

My first order of fdbw I ordered 100g loose. Al was kind enough to send me a sample of the cubes. That was so much appreciated as I realized those are much easier to feed. I just ordered and received my second order from Al of 100g cubes. Shipping was so fast I was surprised to see them in the mail

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan925 View Post
    Al is great. Super fast shipping. Great product. Great price.

My first order of fdbw I ordered 100g loose. Al was kind enough to send me a sample of the cubes. That was so much appreciated as I realized those are much easier to feed. I just ordered and received my second order from Al of 100g cubes. Shipping was so fast I was surprised to see them in the mail
    Thank You Ryan!!! Glad you are happy! Thanks for your feedback!

al
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images