AquaticSuppliers.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: FS: Beautiful Young 6"+ Proven Pair for Sale - Manchester, NH - P/U or Shipping

Registered Member

Default FS: Beautiful Young 6"+ Proven Pair for Sale - Manchester, NH - P/U or Shipping

We are selling a proven pair. Both parents are happy and laying a lot of eggs! Pretty much every couple of weeks. We had a set of wigglers that had come off the cone and they laid another set of eggs. They are young parents so there are many years left of parenting for them. They are going to make a breeder very happy. Please private message me if you interested in purchasing them! We just don't have the room to raise the Fry.

FullSizeRender.jpgIMG_2478.jpgIMG_2481.jpg

I will upload a video later this afternoon when I have access to a better internet connection.

Willing to ship, but rather have a local person pick up the pair. If I am shipping, the buyer will take on all liability of shipping livestock. That being said, they are both very healthy and should travel well.

Default Re: FS: Beautiful Young 6"+ Proven Pair for Sale - Manchester, NH - P/U or Shipping

Hi. How muc are the pair

Default Re: FS: Beautiful Young 6"+ Proven Pair for Sale - Manchester, NH - P/U or Shipping

Much

Registered Member

I Pmd you earlier please get back to me

Registered Member

I haven't really decided on a price. I see the prices when sold commercially but willing to give somebody a deal. Make me a reasonable offer and I am happy to discuss.

Registered Member

They just laid another huge batch! There have to be about 100 or so in this batch. The last one was small, it was probably their 2nd time laying eggs. This is their 3rd time. IMG_5211.jpg

Registered Member

Why do people try to sell things and do mot put a price on it?

Reasonable, that is a very big question. What is reasonable? That depends on who is selling and who is buying.

Mark

Registered Member

Sorry Mark, Alright, I will put a price of $475 + Shipping but negotiable.

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Jeff Kratzwald

$475 + shipping doesn't fall into the reasonable category IMO, especially for a mixed strain pair. Might want to rethink your pricing. I can get a proven pair of mature red covers to my door for $400.

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by jkratzwald View Post
    $475 + shipping doesn't fall into the reasonable category IMO, especially for a mixed strain pair. Might want to rethink your pricing. I can get a proven pair of mature red covers to my door for $400.
    +1

Registered Member

Sure, I would be willing to sell for $400 shipped. let me know if anybody is interested. thanks for the feedback!