ChicagoDiscus.com     Golden State Discus

Thread: Stendker Leopard SS Parent Fry 1-1/4" - 1-3/4" P/U Only - Hesperia, CA 92345

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Jesse

Default Stendker Leopard SS Parent Fry 1-1/4" - 1-3/4" P/U Only - Hesperia, CA 92345

Hello I have about 35 1-1/4” – 1-3/4” (including tail)(some might be over 2") Leopard SS fry. They hatched on August 6th.
    The parents are Stendker and come directly from Hans. I have not measured them but they are pretty big.
    They will be present at the time of fry purchase.
    The fry get 80% - 100% water changes every single day (no exceptions). The tank is vacuumed after every feeding.
    The fry are extremely healthy and will eat anything I throw in the tank. They are currently eating Omega One Super Color Discus pellets, Omega One Super Color Flake, frozen brine shrimp, bh mix, and chopped frozen bloodworm.

I have given these fry superior care. They were pampered with the best food and water conditions.
    They were fed freshly hatched baby brine shrimp for the first month of there lives.(until they did not care for bbs anymore)

I am happy to have these fry find their new homes!

If you plan to get into discus, I would not recommend any fry as a starter.
    They require a lot of care and experience. please do some research, there is some great information on this site.

Bring your own bucket!!!

I do not have the ability to ship so there will be no shipping on these fry.

Pick up only!!! Hesperia CA 92345
    $20.00 each or 6 for $100.00 cash only

BYOB!!

pm me for more info.

Thank you - Jesse

the pictures are from my phone so the quality of the pics is not so good.

The white line on the female is a marking on the glass.

Registered Member

Default Re: Stendker Leopard SS Parent Fry 1-1/4" - 1-3/4" P/U Only - Hesperia, CA 92345

Wow those fish look amazing. I wish I was just a little closer to you then maybe I would make the pilgrimage out to get my hands on sine of those fry.

Registered Member

Default Re: Stendker Leopard SS Parent Fry 1-1/4" - 1-3/4" P/U Only - Hesperia, CA 92345

I wanted to say hands I don't know why I spelled sine

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Jesse

Quote Originally Posted by Captcomm View Post
    I wanted to say hands I don't know why I spelled sine
    That happens to me all the time, I always send text with out noticing that I wrote a word wrong and then I get a reply with "huh?" Lol

And thank you for the compliment. I wish I had the ability to ship. Maybe in a couple of months I will be ready for that.

Registered Member

Well when ever you do i will be first in line or maybe if i take a trip to socal, am actually in the bay area.

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Jesse

For sure, we will keep in contact. Maybe in a couple of months I will be ready to do ship. They have some super nice discus in the bay area.

Was just at the "happiest place on earth." Wish I were setup to have picked some of those up and bring back to the bay area with me. Look great

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Jesse

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan925 View Post
    Was just at the "happiest place on earth." Wish I were setup to have picked some of those up and bring back to the bay area with me. Look great

Thank you. I hope you had a good time. I am there pretty often, I take my kids at least twice a month.