ChicagoDiscus.com     Cafepress Store

Thread: Stendker Fry: Pigeon Snake x Pigeon Red and Firered x Blue Diamond (.75-2inch)

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Greg Biggiani

Default Stendker Fry: Pigeon Snake x Pigeon Red and Firered x Blue Diamond (.75-2inch)

Hello all,

After much tender love and care (and work) my fry are ready to sell. I have .75-2inch fry at about 1-2+ months old from a few different batches from a Firered x Blue Diamond cross and a Pigeon Snakeskin x Pigeon Red cross. The fish are in a 200gal tank getting 50% changes of 100gal premade water every day or at least every other day. All breeding fish were raised from 2.5in from Discus Hans so they are Stendker lines. The fish get a morning and night feeding of my homemade beefheart mix (beefheart, shrimp, flakes, etc.) and during the day they get four feedings of various foods including Discus Bio Gold, Hikari Freeze Dried Tubifex, Hex Shield Pellets (as a preventative), Cobalt Discus Flakes, and the Artemia Paste sold by Uncle Sams Discus. I am located in South Jersey, just outside of Philadelphia. I was able to get Fedex to give me a deal on shipping so overnight 10am or 8am arrival may cost only $50-90.. depending on which time you would prefer and zip code. I am more than happy to ship or meet somewhere in the Philadelphia area.

Pricing:
    The Pigeon Snake x Pigeon Red will range from $15-30 based on size.
    The Firered x Blue Diamond will range from $10-25 based on size.
    Sizes being .75in, 1in, 1.5in, 2in. All of which are fine to ship in my opinion.
    If fish get larger as the sale progresses then prices will be adjusted accordingly.

I brought 30 of these fish to the North Jersey Aquarium Society auction this October in which half of my earnings were happily donated to the organization. All of the sizes I brought handled the whole process very well which is why I believe all the sizes I have listed are fine to ship.

I will give back 10% to Simply Discus in gratitude of their services.
    (My last sale of adults didn't pan out because of shipping costs but I fixed that for this and future sales so this time around I hope to be able to give back to Simply)

Please feel free to comment here and to PM me if you are interested.

I will try to get better pictures of individual fish but the camera has a tough time focusing on them for some reason.

IMG_2653 (1).jpg
    IMG_2651 (1).jpg
    IMG_2652.jpg
    IMG_2650.jpg
    IMG_2648 (2).jpg

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Rich

Default Re: Stendker Fry: Pigeon Snake x Pigeon Red and Firered x Blue Diamond (.75-2inch)

For $30 I can buy a true, non-crossed 2.5 inch Stendker right from Hans himself ?

Registered Member

Default Re: Stendker Fry: Pigeon Snake x Pigeon Red and Firered x Blue Diamond (.75-2inch)

+1, plus you can always take a picture of a single fish if you try

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Greg Biggiani

Quote Originally Posted by mbruizer187 View Post
    For $30 I can buy a true, non-crossed 2.5 inch Stendker right from Hans himself ?
    Then do it lol.
    First of all, these fish are bred here in America for whatever that is worth to you.
    Second, it takes me a lot of time and effort and money to raise them.
    Third, if not interested then no need to comment.

Real Name
    Jacklyn

Quote Originally Posted by GVB View Post
    Then do it lol.
    First of all, these fish are bred here in America for whatever that is worth to you.
    Second, it takes me a lot of time and effort and money to raise them.
    Third, if not interested then no need to comment.
    Greg, thank you so much for your sell add, and thanks especially for offering to donate 10% back to our wonderful forum. Please everyone lets remain civil and keep in mind that it is at the seller's discretion to sell his/her items at whatever cost he deems warranted.

Good luck with your sale Greg
    ~JACKLYN~

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Greg Biggiani

Thanks for your kind words Jackyln, and yes... let's be civil, this is supposed to be fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by jmf3460 View Post
    Greg, thank you so much for your sell add, and thanks especially for offering to donate 10% back to our wonderful forum. Please everyone lets remain civil and keep in mind that it is at the seller's discretion to sell his/her items at whatever cost he deems warranted.

Good luck with your sale Greg

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Dhaval

if you get a chance, please do post pictures of parent fish. GLWS.

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Greg Biggiani

Fire red and blue diamond parents

IMG_2687.jpgIMG_2084.jpg

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Greg Biggiani

Pigeon Red and Pigeon Snake parents

IMG_1823.jpgIMG_2269.jpg

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Greg Biggiani

Feel free to PM me

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Greg Biggiani

Quote Originally Posted by Davidzil View Post
    +1, plus you can always take a picture of a single fish if you try
    Sorry i missed your comment, you can always zoom in on a picture of a single fish if you try

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Ray

Quote Originally Posted by GVB View Post
    Hello all,

After much tender love and care (and work) my fry are ready to sell. I have .75-2inch fry at about 1-2+ months old from a few different batches from a Firered x Blue Diamond cross and a Pigeon Snakeskin x Pigeon Red cross. The fish are in a 200gal tank getting 50% changes of 100gal premade water every day or at least every other day. All breeding fish were raised from 2.5in from Discus Hans so they are Stendker lines. The fish get a morning and night feeding of my homemade beefheart mix (beefheart, shrimp, flakes, etc.) and during the day they get four feedings of various foods including Discus Bio Gold, Hikari Freeze Dried Tubifex, Hex Shield Pellets (as a preventative), Cobalt Discus Flakes, and the Artemia Paste sold by Uncle Sams Discus. I am located in South Jersey, just outside of Philadelphia. I was able to get Fedex to give me a deal on shipping so overnight 10am or 8am arrival may cost only $50-90.. depending on which time you would prefer and zip code. I am more than happy to ship or meet somewhere in the Philadelphia area.

Pricing:
    The Pigeon Snake x Pigeon Red will range from $15-30 based on size.
    The Firered x Blue Diamond will range from $10-25 based on size.
    Sizes being .75in, 1in, 1.5in, 2in. All of which are fine to ship in my opinion.
    If fish get larger as the sale progresses then prices will be adjusted accordingly.

I brought 30 of these fish to the North Jersey Aquarium Society auction this October in which half of my earnings were happily donated to the organization. All of the sizes I brought handled the whole process very well which is why I believe all the sizes I have listed are fine to ship.

I will give back 10% to Simply Discus in gratitude of their services.
    (My last sale of adults didn't pan out because of shipping costs but I fixed that for this and future sales so this time around I hope to be able to give back to Simply)

Please feel free to comment here and to PM me if you are interested.

I will try to get better pictures of individual fish but the camera has a tough time focusing on them for some reason.

IMG_2653 (1).jpg
    IMG_2651 (1).jpg
    IMG_2652.jpg
    IMG_2650.jpg
    IMG_2648 (2).jpg
    Do you still have any of these two types available. email me at rk2024@aol.com with size/prices. thanks Ray

Registered Member

I'm interested in the fire red

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Greg Biggiani

Quote Originally Posted by Dark2011 View Post
    I'm interested in the fire red
    The fry are now priced at $15,20,25. I may start a fresh thread with new pictures

Closed per sellers request
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images