AquaticSuppliers.com     Cafepress Store

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Spooktacular" ** October ** Auction Compliments of James Perrenod of Discus"R"Us LLC

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Default Re: "Spooktacular" ** October ** Auction Compliments of James Perrenod of Discus"R"Us

Quote Originally Posted by Discuschill View Post
    Discus Chill bumps to $425.
    Thank you Kathy.

Less then an hour to go.
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Kathy

Default Re: "Spooktacular" ** October ** Auction Compliments of James Perrenod of Discus"R"Us

Quote Originally Posted by Second Hand Pat View Post
    Thank you Kathy.

Less then an hour to go.
    Thanks, Pat!

Administrator and MVP Dec.2015 Second Hand Pat's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pat

Discus Chill bumps to $425.
    Congrats Kathy on winning the auction with a winning bid of $425. I will send you a pm shortly. A huge thanks to James for providing the fish with shipping. Thank you so much James.
    Pat
    Your discus are talking to you....are you listening

Real Name
    Steve

Thank you Kathy and everyone who bid to support SD, not to mention the great fish! And a big thanks to James at Discus"R"Us. I'm a newbie on the SD team, but it's done so much for my enjoyment of the hobby, so I don't mind being a cheerleader!
    Steve
    Lifting dictionaries literally strengthens your muscles.

Registered Member
    Real Name
    Kathy

I don't mind being a cheerleader either, Steve. We're happy to support Simply, and look forward to our beautiful fish. Thanks to all involved!

Kathy

Real Name
    Ralph

Congrats Kathy
    Special thanks again to James at Discus "R" Us.
    You, Bill at Discuschill will provide a great home for this new group.

...Ralph
    "Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming."
    -John Wooden

I don't mind being a cheerleader either, Steve. We're happy to support Simply, and look forward to our beautiful fish. Thanks to all involved!

Kathy
    Kathy Congratulations! You have some great fish coming to you and I truly appreciate your Support! Hope you get a male and female! I'd love to see fry from them@!

al

ps... Thanks to all our other bidders, your participation helps make these auctions successful and gives you the chance to win some nice fish. Now , I don't want to let the Cat out of the Bag but I do believe James would like to donate another group of fish (different strain) to us for auction very shortly, as in as soon as he has time to take some nice pics....soooooooooOOOOOOOOOO... Stay tuned for details and better luck next time!
    Last edited by brewmaster15; 10-28-2016 at 08:30 PM.
    AquaticSuppliers.com Freeze Dried BlackWorms and other foods your Discus will Love!!!

>>>>>I am a science guy.. show me the science minus the BS

Al Sabetta
    Simplydiscus LLC Owner
    Aquaticsuppliers.com

I take Pics.. click here for my Flickr images

Registered Member Discus "R" US's Avatar
    Real Name
    James Perrenod

Hey All.

Congratulations to Kathy on the Winning Bid!

I wanted to Thank All who bid on our Auction for our Discus "R" US Albino Platinums. It's Bidding like this that Allows Simply and our Community to Grow. I look forward to helping Simply in anyway possible so we're able to continue to be the # 1 Discus Forum on the Web.

I look forward to hearing from everyone and we are excited to see all the Bids on our Current Simply Auction for Colbalts going on right now.

Many Thanks
    James

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123